My autoflower never budded its been 6 weeks

• Thread starter Whitewidow1962
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Whitewidow1962

Whitewidow1962

I bought some autoflower from crop king and it just wont flower My lights were on 24 hours so dropped to 18 nothing .now at week 7 I have them on 12 on 12 off for 4 days and nothing .I'm growing in a grow tent with 2.000 watt LEDs.should I just throw them out .

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
When you say 2000w led... There's a 99.9% chance they're not, but something that is supposed to be the equivalent or along those lines.
Figure out the actual wattage to rule out that your lights are insufficient.
Also don't rule out that you either by mistake purchased photo periods or they gave them to you by mistake instead of autos, it happens often enough I think from just reading people's posts/replies

Whitewidow1962

Whitewidow1962

Iv grown some nice crops with these two lights and my last autoflower turned out great .Iv contacted crop king where I got the sends they wont return emails .Any suggestions on a seed bank .I'm in Tennessee

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Iv grown some nice crops with these two lights and my last autoflower turned out great .Iv contacted crop king where I got the sends they wont return emails .Any suggestions on a seed bank .I'm in Tennessee
At least that rules out the lights 😀

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
If they wind up being photo period and not autos it's gonna take more than 4 days to flip. 3 or 4 more days you should start see flowers 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom