My babies isnt growing right

• Thread starter Nateygg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nateygg

Nateygg

Hey guys im new here,

im a semi experienced grower however im facing a problem thats affecting my weeks 2 flower trees and i dont know whats going on.

I posted a few videos of what im thinking the problem is and how its affecting them. They are in week 2 and where the buds are supposed to grow is getting highly damaged and is turning yellow and brown. Idk what the problem is. I think its manifested in bugs that i cant identify

please help

My babies isnt growing right
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thats what im thinking, i dont see any webs however. Hydro store staff told me to spray 3 days in a row with 15ml of azamaz with 15ml of montere. Also do u think my heads will recover? It looks like im going to take a big hit on yield/quality.
Broad/russet mites don't spin webs. The damage actually look differt than spider mites and they are much smaller and harder to see.

Looks like broad/russet mites.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Does azamax eliminate russet mites? If not could u suggest me a product
Really not a bug guy bro.... I believe it does but I also believe you want to rotate treatment with 3 different things... I can't even tell you what they would be but maybe make a post asking for treatment of russet mites and I'm sure one of the guys with experience in bugs will pop in.

Nateygg

Nateygg

Really not a bug guy bro.... I believe it does but I also believe you want to rotate treatment with 3 different things... I can't even tell you what they would be but maybe make a post asking for treatment of russet mites and I'm sure one of the guys with experience in bugs will pop in.
Thank u i appreciate ur help !

Nateygg

Nateygg

Leaves make trichs too and they can look like mites in the right lighting.
I know this because I almost killed a plant that had the same thing. Zoom in closer to see what it really is before doing a treatment.
My room is on 75f and humidity is at 57. Co2 is at 1050 to 1400ppm. Light cycles is on 12/12 I cant think of anything else why this would be happening other than a bug manifestation. Im also using athena salts line and following their chart so i dont think theres any other explanation other than bugs :(

Nateygg

Nateygg

My tip off was lower leaves showing what looks like extreme heat and light stress while uppers where fine... id say seeing that 99% of the time it's russet. When they are a complete tube to me it's a dead giveaway
Ive so far sprayed with, athena triple stack line, mr rogers spray and lost coast therapy one time each in the past week keeping a 3 day break each spray. Tmrw im spraying with azamax also mix with montere take down garden spray 3 days in a row as adviced from my local hydro store recommended

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

My room is on 75f and humidity is at 57. Co2 is at 1050 to 1400ppm. Light cycles is on 12/12 I cant think of anything else why this would be happening other than a bug manifestation. Im also using athena salts line and following their chart so i dont think theres any other explanation other than bugs :(
If you were running completely enclosed you could kill these fuckers with co2 alone in like a day or two....lower the temp to 68 70 get that humidity down to 30. Dry them out hit them with sulfur first before anythong. Get them good!

You have a fucking infestation thats going to get way out of hand you need to zap them with enzymes just seen you are 3 Weeks into flower... try the enzyme approach. This isn't something anyone talks about as its a newer aproach maybe. I just watched Kevin jordey talk about it in a video. He seemed a little apprehensive on saying too much. Im sure why is, that enzymes can destroy plants leaf cuticle..he doesnt want people bitching to him about theor fuck up...maybe im wrong.....@aquaman what do you think about the enzyme approach?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If you were running completely enclosed you could kill these fuckers with co2 alone in like a day or two....lower the temp to 68 70 get that humidity down to 30. Dry them out hit them with sulfur first before anythong. Get them good!

You have a fucking infestation thats going to get way out of hand you need to zap them with enzymes just seen you are 3 Weeks into flower... try the enzyme approach. This isn't something anyone talks about as its a newer aproach maybe. I just watched Kevin jordey talk about it in a video. He seemed a little apprehensive on saying too much. Im sure why is, that enzymes can destroy plants leaf cuticle..he doesnt want people bitching to him about theor fuck up...maybe im wrong.....@aquaman what do you think about the enzyme approach?
Enzymes. Nematodes? Nematodes will take out the eggs in the soil.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

My tip off was lower leaves showing what looks like extreme heat and light stress while uppers where fine... id say seeing that 99% of the time it's russet. When they are a complete tube to me it's a dead giveaway
It also shows a but of a zinc issue from bottom to top...a def! In reverse...thats the russets sucking out the fucking zinc guys and gals! Im learning more and more about these lottle basyards eveyday.... some say they never go away...fuck me! They dont if you dont stay on top of them....i would do a soil treatment too....organocide 3 in 1! They do go in the soil and crawl back up. They could have been in the soil if they worked themsleves up from the bottom....these mites fall into the top of a plant they dont directly go to the bottom then to the top again..fuck no! They rob your plant from wjere ever they can...they inject a toxin into plants too from what ive heard from kevin jordey...watch his 18 min video on you tube. Heat cold dryness they hate all 3 give them all heat and dryness cold and dryness. Their lofecycle slows then its just breaking it apart after that...

Learn their lofe cycle, and environment parameters they detest...but before you change enviro paras you hit them with the sulfur...change the enviros they hide in the apical stems. Givem what they want hit them with sulfur....does this make sense?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It also shows a but of a zinc issue from bottom to top...a def! In reverse...thats the russets sucking out the fucking zinc guys and gals! Im learning more and more about these lottle basyards eveyday.... some say they never go away...fuck me! They dont if you dont stay on top of them....i would do a soil treatment too....organocide 3 in 1! They do go in the soil and crawl back up. They could have been in the soil if they worked themsleves up from the bottom....these mites fall into the top of a plant they dont directly go to the bottom then to the top again..fuck no! They rob your plant from wjere ever they can...they inject a toxin into plants too from what ive heard from kevin jordey...watch his 18 min video on you tube. Heat cold dryness they hate all 3 give them all heat and dryness cold and dryness. Their lofecycle slows then its just breaking it apart after that...

Learn their lofe cycle, and environment parameters they detest...but before you change enviro paras you hit them with the sulfur...change the enviros they hide in the apical stems. Givem what they want hit them with sulfur....does this make sense?
As long as it's pre-flower, yup.

Top Bottom