My babies isnt growing right

• Thread starter Nateygg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Pets, ppl and house plants are a place on hrow rooms... I never go into my room after coming in from outside. I'm usually in there once a day when growing.... usually out of the shower and in my underwear since the room is like 5 ft from there. Even a quick change of clothes is better than not.

No houseplants allowed in this place, change of clothes after in the garden and I don't go in unless I need to. Sealed room mind you but I'm just paranoid of the bugs. Even a 1 way valve on my waste water that pumps out to a drain lol.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lol that's enough to make ya constipated for life.
šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ It's funny now, but I was awaken at 3am by my Mom screaming at the top of her lungs, I was first on the scene and saw a snake coming from the toilet.
I slammed the lid and trapped its head. I had grabbed my knife when I launched from bed, so I whacked it's head off.
Mom made my dad drive her to her parents house so she could use the bathroom.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ It's funny now, but I was awaken at 3am by my Mom screaming at the top of her lungs, I was first on the scene and saw a snake coming from the toilet.
I slammed the lid and trapped its head. I had grabbed my knife when I launched from bed, so I whacked it's head off.
Mom made my dad drive her to her parents house so she could use the bathroom.
Maybe chasing the prairie dog lol.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Ik lmao it was just a thought i hadšŸ˜‚
The guy who told you to defoloate. I.e. take off the leaves...well i wouldnt if you dont want them inside the plant. Tear a leaf off they will crawl inside the plant and lay eggs. Lol you definetly dont need that!

dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

I run in and out ventilation with the "In" ventilation basically a hose mounted in front of an air conditioner during warmer months. And taking air directly from outside in cooler months. I spray the hose with an insecticide like "Raid" to discourage pests from getting in through the hose. Mites are awful for a project. You've got their dead bodies and then they crap all over your weed. I suggest this to growers like a broken record. Neem oil! They can't lay their eggs on your plants when you spray them with Neem! You have to mix it with a little bit of dish detergent. I use plant-based detergent. And try to spray the underside of leaves as well. It is a miracle product and every grower should use it. It has a little nutrient value as well. It also will deter pests in the soil like gnats.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

My microscope just came in and this is disgusting.
Pics are better never know what a person is clicking on. Internet and all......from the looks of it....GOOD LUCK! Not trying to be an ass....

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Ive read they like certain terpenes and chemicals inside the plant. Wonder if the toxin the inject has any thing to do with this....certain cultivars seem to get hit badly by these guys...ogs for sure cause they accumulate the Mg.

What were the varietals this happened with?
certainly various cultivars are more hardy and resistant to them, no doubt about that whatsoever.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

certainly various cultivars are more hardy and resistant to them, no doubt about that whatsoever.
My thinking is if they are zinc, iron, mg accumulators they will be infested more so than cultivars that dont accumulate these 3 elements...wonder if thats true or not..

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Theres already a product out there...lol....no means to burst your bubble...they cant label it as an insecticide for some reason...ill get you a link.

This product needs serious dillution before use on plants. Its for hair, skin, luandry, carpets, etc

Yea if it's not harmful, the only thing I would say about that, is it edible? That's kinda the rule I go by, if it's not edible, I don't want it on the plant generally.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Ive read that too...but theres conflicting info 9n the hemp russet mite....its even a little different than the tomato russet they say.....yeah co2 will kill them! If you could disinfect in a sealed box filled with co2 and temps 85?! Will kill in 12 hours from what i was reading
Now the ? Is the warmer co2 is in a sealed environment will it penetrate those tuff to get into apicals?

I get the noney im going to blow 5 10k to figure these little fuckers out

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
My thinking is if they are zinc, iron, mg accumulators they will be infested more so than cultivars that dont accumulate these 3 elements...wonder if thats true or not..
Not for sure, but I think silicon like aqua has a lot to do with things, diet, and maybe the structure of the plant might lend itself to better resistance, like giant people make better lumberjacks or something along those lines. Some cultivars are just appear thicker skinned, and produce denser bud material ect... a stronger plant.

environmental factors are big ones, no doubt.

I also think mostly the THC is partly responsible. I wouldn't be surpised to learn that various kinds of THC might hold the keys to this kinda phenomena, same for mold hardiness also.

In my experience Bubba has very good insect tolerance, for some reason than some other strains. My guess is that it's a hardy prolific breed, and the density of the plant.

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yea if it's not harmful, the only thing I would say about that, is it edible? That's kinda the rule I go by, if it's not edible, I don't want it on the plant generally.
See they cant call enzymes non toxic and still a pesticide? Since its non toxic they cant call it a pesticide. Stoopid! The site says this

Because commercial pesticides are comprised of chemicals which are volatile, synthetic and poisonous, the EPA prohibits registered pesticides from claiming they are either safe or non-toxic. However, Our Mite Killer is in fact, a natural biological mite killer that affects insects based on physical rather than chemical properties

Lame. Cant label enzymes as a pesticide....plant cleaner!?! Hells yeah

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

They love humidity too! These fuckers do not like it dry they hate it..i'll bet they can live weeks without food 2 to 3 min. The eggs! Wonder how long they can sit around for and be viable

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom