my baby seedling is sick

• Thread starter newgrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Supergoo

Supergoo

This is my smallest tent right now its 36in wide 5.5ft tall and 20in deep. Those are 1 gal areo pots straight coco, 10 sinmint cookies, hopefully ill end up with 5+ females and then they can go into 3 gals. This is extremely easy to conceal in a closet and is silent with a 4in fan, probably even more so once I attach the scrubber.
Photo 22
Photo 21

N

newgrower420

The closet has no doors I'll post a picture of it I only have 3 ft of upwards height because of hanging clothing but I need to hide the box as well as possible and the closet is only 2 ft deep so I think I'd have trouble even hiding the one I posted because it's going to show that is a picture of the closet where the current box is hiding it's in the left corner of it u can't even see it in the picture because of how it's hidden ideally I'd like something that u wouldn't know it was there and actually it's a few cms short of being 2 feet deep in the closet so looks like I'm kinda screwed and Idk what to do as far as getting something bigger now because the tents wouldn't fit and Idk how I would hide it

Last edited:
N

newgrower420

Any ideas on a new box Would be grateful I'm try to stay stealth as possible I'm calling this box a failure as of now and need to get a new grow area asap

Supergoo

Supergoo

Damn that tent could work, how many autos, maybe 8-10? go to ebay, and you can find an inline fan and scubber combo for $80-$100, 4in is the size youll want. As for lights either get a 300w led. Like $140 for a cheap one, but will work fine i payed $175 for mine, works perfect, not an hps, but comparable to cfls. Or you can get a t5 system for the same price. 36x36 t5 ho 10 tubes, 50000 lumens mixed spectrum of 3ks and 6500's. Both will run cool, both will flower an auto crop no problem, youll get less weight than an hps would give you but w/e you will still be happy and the quality wont be affected, actually sometimes my cfl buds are nicer than my hps buds. sometimes.

SG

Supergoo

Supergoo

If your only real option is a box, than this would be your best bet

Can do 2 autos or even 12/12 photoperiod plants, although go with fems since you can only do 2 and dont have time for males. thast 2 1/2 feet tall and is stealthy. Check my micro grow journal, its the same box, also you could get it cheaper if you look im sure, but that box i have exp with and it served its purpose well. still using it just for the hell of it, have it in the living room holding up pictures lol. although i only do 1 fem 12/12 from seed in there. Also, do you have a ppm meter, ph meter, and ph up + down by genhydro yet? if not get them asap!!! on ebay ppm meter-$6-$9 ph meter - $10, ph up down combo $15-$20.

SG

S

ssteely71

That tent. A 2"x 4 tube T5(96w) and any 4" exhaust fan and a set of timers(lights/exhaust) and with good intake. One gallon pots of soil ,decent nutes and train the shit out of your plants You could pull 2 zips every 100 days. 2-3 plants.

N

newgrower420

I have a ph tester not a ppm tester and I know, I need to get a ppm tester and ph up and down but I was trying to see what I could
Do as far as fixing some other issues first like where I'm going to continue growing if I don't just abort this sadly.

N

newgrower420

I switched over to the 2700k bulbs and I'm only using one 40w Cfl it has brought the inside temps down when lights on this is only a temp fix till I can figure out some sort of new grow area I can get for it as this area is going to be to cramped and hot for the amount of needed lights. temperature is only 78 f with that bulb on 12/12 starting today at night to try to keep the box running coolest between 12 and 12

Last edited:
N

newgrower420

Would this tent work and suggested lights and how many autos?

N

newgrower420

I was thinking one of those and a 300w led would be sufficient and a 4in fan and scrubber?

Top Bottom