• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

That is really low for Mag. Mag needs to be half of CA
thats what I was thinking, but it doesnt seem like its a mag issue when looking at photos right? heres my test stuff. .

Anthem

Anthem

thats what I was thinking, but it doesnt seem like its a mag issue when looking at photos right? heres my test stuff. .

View attachment 1277254
I am not trying to be a dick but you are always trying to reinvent things. I mentioned the ballin on a budget recipe because of price. It is about as cheap as you can grow without mixing your own salts. I saw that shit show you made with the toilet rings for bulk heads at it cost you more in the end than you saved. Now you are buying more cal mag when all you really needed to use epsom salt.
Ask yourself this what is my time worth? Am I better off working some OT and using a tried method or should I try an reinvent a new grow method. That I can guarantee someone has already tried. 2 ps a light is the minimum I will accept.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I am not trying to be a dick but you are always trying to reinvent things. I mentioned the ballin on a budget recipe because of price. It is about as cheap as you can grow without mixing your own salts. I saw that shit show you made with the toilet rings for bulk heads at it cost you more in the end than you saved. Now you are buying more cal mag when all you really needed to use epsom salt.
Ask yourself this what is my time worth? Am I better off working some OT and using a tried method or should I try an reinvent a new grow method. That I can guarantee someone has already tried. 2 ps a light is the minimum I will accept.
Im not the chemist, im the guy whom is debt free, and a disabled veteran. I dont need to work overtime to have fun. This is fun, and the fact you dont like what I do, is the best part. I can say this too without being a dick. I have dealt with people who know everything and discourage others from learning on their own. Sure, I could be the guy that does what hes told, but im not and wont ever be. In fact when you tell me to do something by throwing it in my face, chances are ill do everything but that. I built 3 inch bulkheads that ended up cost about the same price, yet were 10x as strong, so sue me, sure I wasted time learning how to do plumbing work. I then took those skills to my bathtub drain. I tinker because I can.
Answer the question instead of bashing anything you can, Does that photo look like a mag deff? From what ive seen online, not in person, it doesnt. . can you say im wrong or right without saying I dont listen?
How about we talk about quality, I have yet to kill a plant 2 years deep. Everything ive made, is from what ive been told, better than anyone else who grows, next to dispensary. Sure ill admit it, im a rookie, and I just installed C02 and a dehumidifier 4 weeks ago.
My average in a 4x4 is about 10 ozs, but its amazing weed, perhaps ill buy some thc and terp testing equipment to really piss you off. Again, my quantity might not be up there with people who have been growing for 20+ years, but my quality is. Can I take amazing photos and have 0 leaf damage the entire grow, not yet.. .but soon.
I dont want to be in the grow room honestly, im prolly gonna increase the capacity to 60 gallons per and hook them all together one day, and run the exact same nutrient levels for flower and veg. . how will that make you feel? Anyways. . i dont want to make my own nutrients, thats a learning curve im not ready for. I guess i can extract this from your data, perhaps I should focus more on making my nutrients than testing them? The dude at the hydrostore told me I shouldnt replace calmag with epsom salt, unless your building your own. Im sure it will save me money one day, but atm. . i like to tinker. .thanks for your assistance

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

so oh is a no brainer… dkh or dgh can be for a buffer. ammonia and nitrrate can be to very the establishment of bacteria that convert ammonia/ammonium into nitrite and further into nitrate.

for the most part they dont test high enough for out needs but for the information above they can provide some info

Anthem

Anthem

Im not the chemist, im the guy whom is debt free, and a disabled veteran. I dont need to work overtime to have fun. This is fun, and the fact you dont like what I do, is the best part. I can say this too without being a dick. I have dealt with people who know everything and discourage others from learning on their own. Sure, I could be the guy that does what hes told, but im not and wont ever be. In fact when you tell me to do something by throwing it in my face, chances are ill do everything but that. I built 3 inch bulkheads that ended up cost about the same price, yet were 10x as strong, so sue me, sure I wasted time learning how to do plumbing work. I then took those skills to my bathtub drain. I tinker because I can.
Answer the question instead of bashing anything you can, Does that photo look like a mag deff? From what ive seen online, not in person, it doesnt. . can you say im wrong or right without saying I dont listen?
How about we talk about quality, I have yet to kill a plant 2 years deep. Everything ive made, is from what ive been told, better than anyone else who grows, next to dispensary. Sure ill admit it, im a rookie, and I just installed C02 and a dehumidifier 4 weeks ago.
My average in a 4x4 is about 10 ozs, but its amazing weed, perhaps ill buy some thc and terp testing equipment to really piss you off. Again, my quantity might not be up there with people who have been growing for 20+ years, but my quality is. Can I take amazing photos and have 0 leaf damage the entire grow, not yet.. .but soon.
I dont want to be in the grow room honestly, im prolly gonna increase the capacity to 60 gallons per and hook them all together one day, and run the exact same nutrient levels for flower and veg. . how will that make you feel? Anyways. . i dont want to make my own nutrients, thats a learning curve im not ready for. I guess i can extract this from your data, perhaps I should focus more on making my nutrients than testing them? The dude at the hydrostore told me I shouldnt replace calmag with epsom salt, unless your building your own. Im sure it will save me money one day, but atm. . i like to tinker. .thanks for your
I would really like to see your discharge papers showing you as a disabled vet. I seeem to remember you posting about painting the manufactured home, what was it next pulling the AC unit out to take on a road trip. I get it. You want to do you. Do you. Tried to be helpful and honest but rubbed you the wrong way. Had a feeling that would happen. There is an old saying that goes like this. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.

Anthem

Anthem

I dont want to be in the grow room honestly, im prolly gonna increase the capacity to 60 gallons per and hook them all together one day, and run the exact same nutrient levels for flower and veg. . how will that make you feel? Anyways. . i dont want to make my own nutrients, thats a learning curve im not ready for. I guess i can extract this from your data, perhaps I should focus more on making my nutrients than testing them? The dude at the hydrostore told me I shouldnt replace calmag with epsom salt, unless your building your own. Im sure it will save me money one day, but atm. . i like to tinker. .thanks for your assistance
10 zips with 1000 watts is totally unacceptable. Like I mentioned 2 p per light is the absolute minimum I will accept. If my quality was in question I would not be sold out right now, but I am. Had a bad grow this last time only 2.1 per but I can deal with it. Usually 2.5 a light. If you need any pointers let me know.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I would really like to see your discharge papers showing you as a disabled vet. I seeem to remember you posting about painting the manufactured home, what was it next pulling the AC unit out to take on a road trip. I get it. You want to do you. Do you. Tried to be helpful and honest but rubbed you the wrong way. Had a feeling that would happen. There is an old saying that goes like this. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.
Dates

Perhaps its fake too cause im assuming you think I am, yet neither are. You didnt rub me the wrong way, you came off as you usually do, and are still doing it. As I said, you can go to work more and be more miserable buying your stuff, im content with what I have. Im over 100k ahead and my house was paid off a year ago. Like you dont think renting a site with electric and putting a window unit in a tent for the lady is fun? Let me guess, I should just buy a camper with all that overtime I should work huh. . Ive gained 80k in assets over the last 3 years. So what is this a pissing contest? Like why do you even care? Perhaps you should change from sativa to indicas cause your tripping, you just need to go to sleep.
10 zips with 1000 watts is totally unacceptable. Like I mentioned 2 p per light is the absolute minimum I will accept. If my quality was in question I would not be sold out right now, but I am. Had a bad grow this last time only 2.1 per but I can deal with it. Usually 2.5 a light. If you need any pointers let me know.
Again, its like what 10 bucks an oz to make? Sure one day ill get it down to a few dollars like you, but atm, im up and havnt needed a dispensary since ive joined here. If it helps I had a jack here fast give me about a pound and it was using about a 3x3 space under prolly 500w worth of light, only took 2 months, and im growing it again now, one under 600w and one under 1k watts just to compare, as if its a real comparison right? lol. . anyways. . One day, ill be as cool as you, cause I can assure you this, if you can do it, so can I, just perhaps we shal do it differently.
You have yet to answer the only damn question ive asked you here, other than that your just making us both rant.
Does that photo look like a mag deff? And yes I know mag should be half calcium, which is why my initial batch is ppmed with calmag to 150, giving me 100ppms of calcium and 50ppms of mag, which is perfect, RIGHT? But that means nothing when were talking late grow and I dont have a simple calcium test kit your forcing me to buy. At least then my test kits will finnaly be usefull, yet prolly not then either. I bet I will never do anthing right huh. .fucking failure, at everything. .Jumps off bridge

Anthem

Anthem

If you are listen to the sales person at the hryStore we are in two different world. They just look at you and say tel me see what I can sell this guy next!!!
If you want to tinker, get a smaller set up. Multiple, say 400 watt HPS and use all the 4’x4’ grow tents and learn away. You know more of this in this one a little less in that one. At the end of the day you want to know where you will be at? The exact same place as Jacks 321, mega crop or any of the others you see these NKP and Macros as so well established because folks have been growing in hydro for much long than you. Take Jack 321, j r peters. 70 years. But you want to tinker? Why? You admitted you are not a chemist do not want to spend time in the grow room. So why you want to reinvent the wheel?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

If you want to tinker, get a smaller set up. Multiple, say 400 watt HPS and use all the 4’x4’ grow tents and learn away. You know more of this in this one a little less in that one. At the end of the day you want to know where you will be at? The exact same place as Jacks 321, mega crop or any of the others you see these NKP and Macros as so well established because folks have been growing in hydro for much long than you. Take Jack 321, j r peters. 70 years. But you want to tinker? Why? You admitted you are not a chemist do not want to spend time in the grow room. So why you want to reinvent the wheel?
A smaller setup? If I grow more than 1 plant in a 4x4 I have to defoliate half of it. So your suggestion is to use a 3x3 and a lower light? Thats how I fix all this? Oh and I should mix my own nutrients huh. . gotcha. . points taken

Anthem

Anthem

View attachment 1277285
Perhaps its fake too cause im assuming you think I am, yet neither are. You didnt rub me the wrong way, you came off as you usually do, and are still doing it. As I said, you can go to work more and be more miserable buying your stuff, im content with what I have. Im over 100k ahead and my house was paid off a year ago. Like you dont think renting a site with electric and putting a window unit in a tent for the lady is fun? Let me guess, I should just buy a camper with all that overtime I should work huh. . Ive gained 80k in assets over the last 3 years. So what is this a pissing contest? Like why do you even care? Perhaps you should change from sativa to indicas cause your tripping, you just need to go to sleep.

Again, its like what 10 bucks an oz to make? Sure one day ill get it down to a few dollars like you, but atm, im up and havnt needed a dispensary since ive joined here. If it helps I had a jack here fast give me about a pound and it was using about a 3x3 space under prolly 500w worth of light, only took 2 months, and im growing it again now, one under 600w and one under 1k watts just to compare, as if its a real comparison right? lol. . anyways. . One day, ill be as cool as you, cause I can assure you this, if you can do it, so can I, just perhaps we shal do it differently.
You have yet to answer the only damn question ive asked you here, other than that your just making us both rant.
Does that photo look like a mag deff? And yes I know mag should be half calcium, which is why my initial batch is ppmed with calmag to 150, giving me 100ppms of calcium and 50ppms of mag, which is perfect, RIGHT? But that means nothing when were talking late grow and I dont have a simple calcium test kit your forcing me to buy. At least then my test kits will finnaly be usefull, yet prolly not then either. I bet I will never do anthing right huh. .fucking failure, at everything. .Jumps off bridge
That looks like the redacted trump search warrants. I will look at it at my leasure and get back to you. I am going to get a couple things handle and be off to bed. Your money does nothing for me. Why? Well because that is well small change to me!!!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Such ugly plants I grow. I should just throw it away and stop growing. Be better off spending my money at a dispensary huh.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

That looks like the redacted trump search warrants. I will look at it at my leasure and get back to you. I am going to get a couple things handle and be off to bed. Your money does nothing for me. Why? Well because that is well small change to me!!!
And your small change compared to others so whats it matter in the big picture? I dont care if you look at my fake news or not, the way you word it its almost as if you think politics are more than a distraction. Anyways. .night night cupcake

Anthem

Anthem

View attachment 1277285

That is not a Mag def. End of story. You are ignorant, why because I already answered the question. Go back and read. Than reread, than reread it until it sinks into you head. Maybe that is your problem you are ignorant.

Anthem

Anthem

Such ugly plants I grow. I should just throw it away and stop growing. Be better off spending my money at a dispensary huh.
See all you upper leaves laying doing. Problems in paradise. Help you not. Why because you already know it all.

Anthem

Anthem

You remind me of a child playing tic tak toe. I take the middle square. And you try and try to figure out a way to win!!!!!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

See all you upper leaves laying doing. Problems in paradise. Help you not. Why because you already know it all.
Yea that was at the start of lights on, ill go see if they are praying yet. All my videos are within 10 min of lights coming on. It will be 30 days in the flower room tomorrow.

Heres them 5hrs later. . I'd say they look pretty good for not even 30 days old.
You remind me of a child playing tic tak toe. I take the middle square. And you try and try to figure out a way to win!!!!!
Im just replying to a troll

Anthem

Anthem

Yea that was at the start of lights on, ill go see if they are praying yet. All my videos are within 10 min of lights coming on. It will be 30 days in the flower room tomorrow.

Heres them 5hrs later. . I'd say they look pretty good for not even 30 days old.

Im just replying to a troll
I thought you were heading off to bed CUPCAKE!!!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Group hug… if it hurts use the ignore button pls
Dude i love debating more than growing. He will have to click it. My ass always ends up getting banned for saying dumb shit. Im actually biting my tounge. This is civil. . this is 2022 lol. .welcome to disagreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom