My best guess is calcium toxicity?

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

Yea that was at the start of lights on, ill go see if they are praying yet. All my videos are within 10 min of lights coming on. It will be 30 days in the flower room tomorrow.

Heres them 5hrs later. . I'd say they look pretty good for not even 30 days old.

Im just replying to a troll
Couple things. You are NOT replying to a troll. I have double the posts you have. So troll not. Secondly, yes they look unhappy. if they pray when they go to sleep, they should be praying when they wake up. Tell you what CUPCAKE!!!!! If you are OK with 10 zips out of a 4' x 4' area. Tent whatever, we are in two different places. BTW, I never said I have been growing for 20 years. I am may fat but I can diet. But Ignorant or stupid cannot be fixed. Good Night CUPCAKE!!!!!!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Couple things. You are NOT replying to a troll. I have double the posts you have. So troll not. Secondly, yes they look unhappy. if they pray when they go to sleep, they should be praying when they wake up. Tell you what CUPCAKE!!!!! If you are OK with 10 zips out of a 4' x 4' area. Tent whatever, we are in two different places. BTW, I never said I have been growing for 20 years. I am may fat but I can diet. But Ignorant or stupid cannot be fixed. Good Night CUPCAKE!!!!!!
If I were ok with it I wouldnt have switched to a sealed room and purchased a dehui and better window unit. Keep using my catchphrase and you might just become human. Im actually in Missouri, what place are you in? Am I speaking with ELONS alt? Are you god? Speaking of diet, why you taking my cupcake phrase. I mean if you use it frequently like that, you might just become, sociable. Plus it takes more than a diet to lose weight in America. I actually dont like cupcakes, but for some reason, im guessing you do lol. . Now take it all back, apologize and go away for another 2 months until you need someone to rage at.

Anthem

Anthem

If I were ok with it I wouldnt have switched to a sealed room and purchased a dehui and better window unit. Keep using my catchphrase and you might just become human. Im actually in Missouri, what place are you in? Am I speaking with ELONS alt? Are you god? Speaking of diet, why you taking my cupcake phrase. I mean if you use it frequently like that, you might just become, sociable. Plus it takes more than a diet to lose weight in America. I actually dont like cupcakes, but for some reason, im guessing you do lol. . Now take it all back, apologize and go away for another 2 months until you need someone to rage at.
Like I said I may be fat, I can diet. You just cannot fix Dumb or Ignorant.
Good luck with your grows and selling your grow system Cashmen. Anthem OUT1111

Sunasun

Sunasun

Looks like you've light stressed your poor plants. Why do you hate them so?
Also, take some better pictures and maybe retire that old circa 79 camcorder you're filming with.
Awaiting your incoming denial.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Looks like you've light stressed your poor plants. Why do you hate them so?
Also, take some better pictures and maybe retire that old circa 79 camcorder you're filming with.
Awaiting your incoming denial.
What are you his childs ALT? More trolls incoming I imagine. . . LG v60, check the cam stats punk. Your saying its light stress eh? thats a first. .

Last edited:
Sunasun

Sunasun

What are you his childs ALT? More trolls incoming I imagine. . . LG v60, check the cam stats punk. Your saying its light stress eh? thats a first. .
How exactly does you giving your plants too much light make me a troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom