My best run of Purple Kush to date

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Here is another photogenic lady.She's always an eye pleaser to take photo's of.

I'd have to say she is curently packing more weight than all of my previous runs with her.At 3o days I found my self staking her up because she was leaning so much.

Her aroma's are even more intence this time around as well.The smell of Berry's and Fuelie Hash comes to mind

What did I do differently this time you ask ?Well I scipped week 1 of bloom feed and jumped to week 2 instead.I was also giving her Molasses in alernating feeding scheduals

This gal is 32" (81.5 cm) tall and I'll bet she is caring close to 3 oz's on her

I present to you Purple Kush @ 58 days

Purple kush 1 copy
Purple kush 2 copy
Purple kush 3 copy
Purple kush 4 copy
Purple kush 5 copy
Purple kush 6 copy
Purple kush 7 copy
Purple kush 8 copy
Purple kush 9 copy
Purple kush 10 copy
Purple kush 11 copy
Purple kush 12 copy
Purple kush 14 copy
Purple kush 16 copy
Purple kush 18 copy
Purple kush 19
Purple kush 21 copy
true grit

true grit

Me likey a lot and am way jealous..... Still tryin to hunt down some LVPK....Very nice homie!

B

biggs

looks like you've got the best out of her this run mate. great pics as well.:dance

T

Trillion

She's gorgeous mate, fuelly hash and berries sounds like an accurate description of the PK I've tried before.(BC commercial clone variety)
Has she started her flush yet?

darksideX

darksideX

she looks wonderful fo sure..diggin' ur cam skillz bro..

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Absolutely Gorgeous Ocan!!!!!! The finished nugs of the run you did before with this lady were just spectacular. She's a very special strain indeed. IMVHO I feel her appearance is far more sexy than the LVPK, Sr-71, or even the Garberville PK. I would love to know the background on that lady. She is definitely one of those wish list beauties. Great job as always brother!!!

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Thanks for all the kind words folks

The only history I am able to tell you is that she Is the Garberville Purple Kush.It was gifted to me by a fellow canadian and I was told the cut is originally came from British Columbia and the fellow that discovered her has since passed away.The cut is in the neighborhood of 13-14 years old.Thats all I know about her

Thanks for peeking in
later
Ocan.

OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

Props in a big way once again Ocan damn you and Sub are in the battle for the photog of the bud world award!!!!!

R

Rolln J

mad props on the grow and pics... those are some really good shots - looks all pro w/ a nice watermark too.

K

KushMaster707

awesome looking ladies ocanabis, do u grow these organically or with hydro ferts?

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Thanks folks

She is in the dark room now for 48 hrs till chop shop.

Hi KushMaster707
I use Advance Nutrients Organics and Molasses for feeding I started off with the Met Tea till mid way through bloom then swaped it for the Iguana Juice.
I also use the Fulvi,Humic,B-52,Carbo Load and Senszyme and of coarse molasses.
later
Ocan.

Top Bottom