My buds seem to be .

• Thread starter Mcprp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mcprp

I’ve had my buds in jars now for three weeks . The humidity is reading 57% . Doesn’t that seem to be a bit low for only 3 weeks ? I have jars that I can pull a vacuum on . My son insisted that I leave them hang in the basement with fan on med till the sugar leafs were brittle . Took about a week and a half . When I trimmed them they were spongy yet dry .

BudBogart

BudBogart

58-62% humidity in the jar is considered correct humidity for stored canna. Have you been burping the jars to offgas? Time to smoke and let us know what you think!

M

Mcprp

Yeah but that’s my point , I usually dry and cure for 3 months in the jars . Burping less frequently as time goes on . I’ve read that some people do six months claiming that it get better like wine . Taste , aroma, and high effects .

M

Mcprp

I’ve had my buds in jars now for three weeks . The humidity is reading 57% . Doesn’t that seem to be a bit low for only 3 weeks ? I have jars that I can pull a vacuum on . My son insisted that I leave them hang in the basement with fan on med till the sugar leafs were brittle . Took about a week and a half . When I trimmed them they were spongy yet dry .

M

Mcprp

I’m actually wondering if I should mist them and seal them back up ?

BudBogart

BudBogart

Now that they are in jars, the humidity should remain static and not change. I have kept bud in mason jars up to four years. I have never noticed it getting better with time once the burping is complete. I would definitely not mess with hydrating bud sitting at 57%,

Top Bottom