My Cannabis Meatloaf

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

So yesterday I decided I wanted a Meatloaf Sandwich for breakfast this morning.

Ingredients

1/4 oz cannabis
1 lb ground beef
1 egg
1/2 pkg ritz crackers crushed
1 packet of lipton tomato cup-a-soup
1/2 cup green pepper chopped
1/2 cup onion chopped

Mix everything together and put into a loaf pan. Preheat your oven to 350 and remove around 30 minutes or when done.

Made this last night and placed in fridge overnight. Sliced this morning and having it on whole grain bread with home-made ground chili paste. I was to lazy to make the bread:)

Nothing like Mom’s Meatloaf:)

Last edited:
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

So yesterday I decided I wanted a Meatloaf Sandwich for breakfast this morning.
Made this last night and placed in fridge overnight. Sliced this morning and having it on whole grain bread with home-made ground chili paste. I was to lazy to make the bread:)

Nothing like Mom’s Meatloaf:)
Yum Yum

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Yum! I haven't had meatloaf in a while.
You ever put bacon across the top and put cheese sticks under each piece of bacon.
Each slice of meatloaf has the bacon on top and the gooey cheese.

indicabush

indicabush

Yum! I haven't had meatloaf in a while.
You ever put bacon across the top and put cheese sticks under each piece of bacon.
Each slice of meatloaf has the bacon on top and the gooey cheese.

Put a fried egg on top and you have a filling breakfast; I just can't get enough fat.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
How's the meatloaf buzz?

outwest

indicabush

indicabush

How's the meatloaf buzz?

outwest

I have a very nice body high and I'm not feeling any pain at moment; glad I didn't have that second sandwich. Having on a empty stomach hit me quicker than expected; didn't realize how stoned I was until I walked the dog. If anyone decides to try this recipe I suggest small slices at first; my slice was about 2 inches thick (hefty portion). Fortunate for me accustom to edibles.

indicabush

indicabush

It knocked me out; just came to and found 2 of my cats relaxing on me. Ha,ha, ha
Still feeling real good and ready for a bong hit or 2; sun is out ready to go.

BHO BOB

BHO BOB

Nothing like two happy best friends going for a walk. I don't think I have ever seen the effects of a dog being buzzed from eating edibles. I have a buddy who cooked up the most horrible hamburgers that were pretty "strong' but they just made us want to gag. He gave them all to his dog. I was only there for about an hour more but dog seemed fine. Made me wonder if his stuff was good or he had a super dog.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

@indicabush I'm looking for a low dose recipe to give to my aging pup. I have a 12 year old who has some pain in his back legs...he's on meds for it, but he is usually super duper pumped about getting some smoke blown in his face. I'd love to be able to make some pills for him...do you have a good recipe?

indicabush

indicabush

@indicabush I'm looking for a low dose recipe to give to my aging pup. I have a 12 year old who has some pain in his back legs...he's on meds for it, but he is usually super duper pumped about getting some smoke blown in his face. I'd love to be able to make some pills for him...do you have a good recipe?

Pardon the late reply; I have a teenage standard labradoodle and I provide edibles and oil on his rough day's (Hips, blindness and now dermatitis flares) . He's very fond of Peanut Butter and Oatmeal cookies (so am I)! I use CannaCocoOil in place of Butter for the cookies. My oil is quite strong, 3 ozs of bud to 16 ozs of coconut oil; so it's gradual dosing for my boy or off to the vet we go again (costly overnight visit).

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Pardon the late reply; I have a teenage standard labradoodle and I provide edibles and oil on his rough day's (Hips, blindness and now dermatitis flares) . He's very fond of Peanut Butter and Oatmeal cookies (so am I)! I use CannaCocoOil in place of Butter for the cookies. My oil is quite strong, 3 ozs of bud to 16 ozs of coconut oil; so it's gradual dosing for my boy or off to the vet we go again (costly overnight visit).

Thanks amigo!! I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom