My Current Grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plants.

• Thread starter imnice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
imnice

imnice

3 x power plants, 2 x phenos, one sat dom, two ind dom, 4 x rocksters cheese, 2 x phenos, both complete shite, have two cuts that are going to be in the trash bin tomorrow. 1 x barneys farm triple cheese, again pretty dire nothing like real cheese.
I also have a few seed crosses on the go to after a megamouth spewed it's pollen over my charlottes angel CBD, power plant and high jack strains alongside some freshly germed big bid, purple bud and cookies x key lime pie.
the massive plant is big bud i am going to scrog soon, i also took 20 x cuts from it three days ago
imnice.

My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan
My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan 2
My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan 3
My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan 4
My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan 5
My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan 6
My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan 7
My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan 8
My current grow after a trashed one due to a megamouth pollinating the whole room full of plan 9

Latest posts

Top Bottom