My dads plants have aphids, help?

• Thread starter Mmbakerstreet01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mmbakerstreet01

Mmbakerstreet01

My dads plants are outdoor grow, he’s a rookie and doesn’t know how to use technology so I try to help him as much as possible. He asked me to ask you guys if there’s any resolution to this. There appears to be aphids and they are in the flowering stage. What can we do? Not on all plants, just a couple started.
We were thinking garlic oil spray or something more organic but I just need some guidance. Thanks to all who can comment.

My dads plants have aphids help
My dads plants have aphids help 2
My dads plants have aphids help 3
My dads plants have aphids help 4
My dads plants have aphids help 5
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Not on all plants, just a couple started.
Good, y all are in perfect time to solve the problem...
Aphids are pretty easy to eradicate, there are many many things you can use to mix in the sprayer to kill em
I havent dealt with em ina while so i cant reccomend you a strategy based on experience but
....from more natural and homemade like Soapywater or nicotine, natural oils (im not a fan of oils in generals) to the more specific poisons like Spinosad Monterey Spray, or beneficials like Beauveria bassiana (if you live ina pretty wet environment) .... anything kills em
Also you can buy products like lost coast plant therapy or mighty wash...it just really depends on what you have on hand or planning to do....
After controlling em with the sprays you can also introduce some predators like ladybugs larvae or crysopae to hold the ground !
good luck!

Habosabin

Habosabin

The black spots are caterpillar poop.
Spinosad definitely take care of aphids and caterpillars.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The black spots are caterpillar poop.
Spinosad definitely take care of aphids and caterpillars.
That looks like poop to me, too, but I don't see any damage from the caterpillars. There is a black fungus that eats aphid and white fly "honey dew" (aphid poop). I wonder if that's it?

Top Bottom