my extrema, chemdxafghaan, and nycdxafghaan all by sannie

• Thread starter Arsenal18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arsenal18

This is only my 4th grow ever and my first in roughly 3 years. I will be growing Sannies extrema, Chemdog D x afghaan, and nycd x afghaan. I put 5 of each into germination and as of right now only 1 nycdxafghaan has not poked it's head out yet. I am super stoked about this and have been waitin to be able to do this for a long time. I have a 600w hps as of right now and hopefully will be getting a MH bulb this afternoon. I'm not a pic whore so there won't be a pic every time I post but about once a week or so I'll keep pics updated and have an update once a day about the general well being of the plants. They will be growing in ffof/fflw 50/50 mix soil. Using the FF lineup of nutes and solubles too. Starting out in small pots and will work my way up to 5 gal buckets. Luckily my job gives endless access to these if I need them. I can't wait for all this to be in action. All comments, help, and advice will be appreciated.

A

Arsenal18

so far one nycd x afghaan and 1 extrema have poked through the soil

A

Arsenal18

Now have 10/15 up and out of the ground, 1 nycdxafghaan doing really well and the others just sprouting. Overall seems to be doing well.

Top Bottom