My Eyes Are Open Now....don't Judge Me Lol

• Thread starter BigYogi06
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigYogi06

BigYogi06

I need to start off saying thanks in advance. I'm new to growing. I have spent years paying for my meds and have to deal with all of the bull shit that comes along with it. The wonderful government has made it legal where I live so it time to start my grow and stop making people rich for something I can grow in my bedroom. I have a million of question that I'm sure have been answered over and over again on this site. I have done some research and there are times were I feel like I have a solid foundation to start then I read or come acrossed something that makes me think twice and screws me all up. I know I would like to start with auto female seeds. I have saved a few seeds from the good meds that I have gotten.( not 100% sure if i should order them from a US site or try my hand with a over seas site) I'm also thinking of building my own wooden cabinet. I have a crate at work that' about I wanna use. If I remember right it' about 5,200 square inch inside space. I wanna use LED lights. Not sure if I should start off with a cfl diy set and buy a LED set up once I find the right one. I want to use my cabinet for the whole grow.
What should I do build my stuff or just buy it all ?...(ie tent and light) Has anyone had any luck ordering seeds from a US seed bank?

BigYogi06

BigYogi06

I have the grow basics by Jorge Cenvantes that I have read to get a little my knowledge of what I'm getting myself into

H

heisen

How much money are you willing to drop?The seeds you have are most likely not autos so you will have to source some auto seeds.If your dead set on autos i know this site sells seeds.If you want them from the US seedsherenow has mephisto feminized autos.They are solid auto genetics and will ship to you in a couple days.
We gonna need to know your budget and your skill level as far as being able to put things together.Once we know how much you wanna spend on equipment than we can go from there

DGP

DGP

What kind of space do you have to grow in? What are the temps and general conditions in that area? Easy access to water and a place to work? Enough power available for lights, fans etc? What budgetary constraints on your grow? How much do you need to grow to stay flush with youre medical situation?

D

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I would not recommend Autos for new growers..They can be touchy usually yield less than the Photos which can be controlled by the grower, not the genetics..JMHO..If you choose Photos..I suggest something like White Widow or Blue Mystic to begin ..great yields and potency on the WW, as well as forgiving..Soil grows are also MUCH more forgiving than soiless imo.
Seedsherenow has great gear, but you have to shop them against other seed banks.Given half a chance, they rape pillage and plunder unsuspecting new buyers. I shop all over..The Vault, GYO, TSSC, Bonza, etc...mostly to shop prices and sales..(420 sales around the corner)

As far as good sites to learn..I recommend growweedeasy.com..Nebula Haze (site owner) knows all ..You can get her free newsletter by just signing up (NOT a scam). She updates regularly and I find her info to be spot on;)

BigYogi06

BigYogi06

How much money are you willing to drop?The seeds you have are most likely not autos so you will have to source some auto seeds.If your dead set on autos i know this site sells seeds.If you want them from the US seedsherenow has mephisto feminized autos.They are solid auto genetics and will ship to you in a couple days.
We gonna need to know your budget and your skill level as far as being able to put things together.Once we know how much you wanna spend on equipment than we can go from there

Well money is a key factor in my grow. I know that the seeds I have now aren' t autos. Better yet I'm not sure what they are. I don't see my self putting any more then 500 into it right now. This is my first grow. I might be jonny green thumb I might not be lol. As it stands right now I have a wooden crate, about 8 cfl led bulbs(to make my own light saw a veido on youtude) , power supply, fans that can mount and seal into the box. That's all I have at the moment.

BigYogi06

BigYogi06

What kind of space do you have to grow in? What are the temps and general conditions in that area? Easy access to water and a place to work? Enough power available for lights, fans etc? What budgetary constraints on your grow? How much do you need to grow to stay flush with youre medical situation?

D

The space that I can use is 46 inches wide 38 inch deep and 97 inches tall. That's why I was thinking of building a box with the left over wood I have. I have a bathroom about nine or ten feet away from my closet. I have a power outlet right outside the closet. To keep up with my needs I need about 28g's a week. Thanks for the help.

BigYogi06

BigYogi06

Growers Choice seeds has offices in California and Canada. When I ordered my White Widow fem seeds, they shipped from California and arrived in about 4-5 days (I'm in Oregon).

Thanks I will look into them. How costly are the seeds from there

BigYogi06

BigYogi06

I would not recommend Autos for new growers..They can be touchy usually yield less than the Photos which can be controlled by the grower, not the genetics..JMHO..If you choose Photos..I suggest something like White Widow or Blue Mystic to begin ..great yields and potency on the WW, as well as forgiving..Soil grows are also MUCH more forgiving than soiless imo.
Seedsherenow has great gear, but you have to shop them against other seed banks.Given half a chance, they rape pillage and plunder unsuspecting new buyers. I shop all over..The Vault, GYO, TSSC, Bonza, etc...mostly to shop prices and sales..(420 sales around the corner)

As far as good sites to learn..I recommend growweedeasy.com..Nebula Haze (site owner) knows all ..You can get her free newsletter by just signing up (NOT a scam). She updates regularly and I find her info to be spot on;)

I wasn't 100% sold on autos I just figured that it would be easier for my 1st grow. I was looking to just use soil. I wanted to stay away from jumping two feet into my grow unit I grow something.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Growers Choice seeds has offices in California and Canada. When I ordered my White Widow fem seeds, they shipped from California and arrived in about 4-5 days (I'm in Oregon).
There is a Greenpoint Seeds (Colo) Thread here..Great gear and honest too..Shop the sales as regs are cheaper here on THC Farmer than on their own site.

G gnome

G gnome

I wudnt recommend autos for any growers!!! Haha

BigYogi06

BigYogi06

If the grower messes up, Autos have no chance to recover..I use high stress training..(topping and supercropping) which is a NONO with autos..Sure they finish fast, but with a Photo, I can veg as long as I want..Not with autos..

Yeah I was not aware of that at all....I'm sure I'm going to make mistakes so I'm sure autos won't be my first grow or any grow.

H

heisen

If the grower messes up, Autos have no chance to recover..I use high stress training..(topping and supercropping) which is a NONO with autos..Sure they finish fast, but with a Photo, I can veg as long as I want..Not with autos..
Says who?
Topped and trained 6 autos filling in a 4x5 in 3 weeks flat

Downloadfile 17

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I need to start off saying thanks in advance. I'm new to growing. I have spent years paying for my meds and have to deal with all of the bull shit that comes along with it. The wonderful government has made it legal where I live so it time to start my grow and stop making people rich for something I can grow in my bedroom. I have a million of question that I'm sure have been answered over and over again on this site. I have done some research and there are times were I feel like I have a solid foundation to start then I read or come acrossed something that makes me think twice and screws me all up. I know I would like to start with auto female seeds. I have saved a few seeds from the good meds that I have gotten.( not 100% sure if i should order them from a US site or try my hand with a over seas site) I'm also thinking of building my own wooden cabinet. I have a crate at work that' about I wanna use. If I remember right it' about 5,200 square inch inside space. I wanna use LED lights. Not sure if I should start off with a cfl diy set and buy a LED set up once I find the right one. I want to use my cabinet for the whole grow.
What should I do build my stuff or just buy it all ?...(ie tent and light) Has anyone had any luck ordering seeds from a US seed bank?
Congrats... No one should pay a dollar for something they can make them self ...well besides a light and water bill ...youre gonna want to pay those in order to grow indoor hahaha

Welcome

Latest posts

Top Bottom