My ez cloner water got very foamy… does any one know why?

• Thread starter Tabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tabi

Tabi

Can anyone tell me if this is bad or good my ez cloner got foam in it in the 3rd day of inserting cuts all I did was ph water to 5.9 and added 100 ml clonex solution and 2.5 oz of clear Rez nothing else … please let me know if I should be worried
My ez cloner water got very foamy does any one know why
My ez cloner water got very foamy does any one know why 2

AKgrow

AKgrow

Probably the clonex solution, I believe that is for established rooted clones or seedlings, not for rooting clones. From what I read it is nutrients for baby plants designed to work in conjunction with rooting gel. I would leave out all the stuff and put just pH'd tap water in there and wait. I've had great success with just tap water, it's got chlorine in it so you don't need the clear rez. Leave the nutes out until transplant. Just my two cents.

Tabi

Tabi

Probably the clonex solution, I believe that is for established rooted clones or seedlings, not for rooting clones. From what I read it is nutrients for baby plants designed to work in conjunction with rooting gel. I would leave out all the stuff and put just pH'd tap water in there and wait. I've had great success with just tap water, it's got chlorine in it so you don't need the clear rez. Leave the nutes out until transplant. Just my two cents.
Iv had 100% rioting doing it just like that for the last 8 batches Iv done this is the first time
this has ever happened but

PK1

PK1

Supporter
do you have anything with air pumps in there that is causing it to foam like that? I'm not to familiar with the products you used, but if you have done the proper calculation than the only thing i can think of is the pumps and the air stones that is causing the foaming.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The plants don't look like they mind it. To be safe, you may want to drain it, toss the old stuff and refill.

BTW, I also put the same Clonex solution into the water of mine — works well.

Reactions: PK1
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

What was the last thing you used to clean the system?

Bleach residue will foam like that

Reactions: PK1
Top Bottom