My Fave Co-ops in the SFV

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReelBusy1

Great new forum.
Props to Logic and the boys for thinking of it!

this is my town.
in the SFV there's a lot of great places.

So-Cal THC, C.A.R.E, So-Cal Coop, Suite 215 and so many more.

215 User

215 User

NNCC

Best selection for tha buck......
Discounts to the disabled which means alot to me.

Ogkkid

Ogkkid

I spend the extra 5 bucks and go to Humbolt Relief, Hands down the best O.G. out of any other co-op in southern cali imvho. There Jane Doe (whatever cut it really is) is pure fire, so is the Diablo, and the SFV is always classic.

Everything there is off the chain though, they have some really nice crosses rollin through at the moment ie: Grapefruit x Widow, Northern Lights x Blueberry.

NNCC is good times as well, but sometimes i feel like there meds are really dry and I get rushed into grabbin something that isnt up to par with whats down the street. Ive gotten some Siiiick Tahoe from there recently though, so I guess I cant complain too much haha!

B

BiggerTom

I can dig that Suite 215 is a supporter of NORML and ASA. Good folks who support the cause.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

soo goods..

sun valley caregivers..

and

VNHC
15333 Sherman Way Unit G, Van Nuys, Ca. 91406
Hours: Mon. to Sat: 10a to 9p & Sun: 12p to 9p

and a few others..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Big fan of PO meself:harvest:
:passingjoint:

GTD

L

LOCO__MOCO

What do you guys think of GVC, green valley collective??IMHO it didnt live up to the hype it had on WT. Good stuff at a $50 cap but that's about it.

NNCC had some pretty good stuff. Although the budtender i had knew absolutely zip about herb

P

punkadc

over-hype...? on weedtracker?!? unbelievable...
(sarcasm is difficult to type!...lol)

L

LOCO__MOCO

ha ha I know what you mean Punk... but to me atleast this one had the most hype. So I was expecting at least a little something!

S

Swerve

i dont even wanna commment on what i like and dislike as i ahve some issues with a few clubs right now. especialy the one i basically made.. now im the outsider.. he hit me up a week after they opened and begged me to sell clones at the clubs to bring people in now im the outsider. and he is to good for ol swerve. fucking bs if you ask me.. but there are some great clubs

PO, GAM, S215. so forth...

R

ReelBusy1

i dont even wanna commment on what i like and dislike as i ahve some issues with a few clubs right now. especialy the one i basically made.. now im the outsider.. he hit me up a week after they opened and begged me to sell clones at the clubs to bring people in now im the outsider. and he is to good for ol swerve. fucking bs if you ask me.. but there are some great clubs

PO, GAM, S215. so forth...

This is not WT so I think we can be honest with each other here unlike there when it comes to co-ops on WT.
I'm not saying to be just negative or troll like but this is a site for grown-ups & growers and disreputable co-op owners can be a big issue for some of us. I think it's fair to be aware of folks we could be deemed avoidable by concensus.
especially if the issue comes from one of our leading breeders......but at the end of the day this is a topic for Logic to decide on moderator-wise really....

Red Reign

Red Reign

I like SVC, PO, SoCal THC, Colorado Collective, and GAM.

:harvest::harvest::harvest:

Z

zoeronerer

am i the only one that think clubs for the most part suck??? something about it just feels wrong to me maybe im weird. dont trust any of the people i have met who run them sometimes the workers sometimes security ......rarely the buyer ....never all of them. why is that ? i feel dirty when i leave....i have heard the worst story's too man just bogus stuff........ super jive.....friends and family all the wayyyyyyyy.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Well, I can’t say where you can get good meds from. Since it’s hard to be objective.

SVC because I volunteered there, Gam is a pretty good place.

In the Valley only club I would get meds from if I had to is HR,

Y

ykdogg32

I read your Post in the ... and wanted to see if you guys have tried H.I.N.T. Caregivers in Van Nuys...If not, give them a try and tell them your from THC FARMER

H.I.N.T. CareGivers
13616 Victory Blvd.
Van Nuys, Ca. 91401

A

Asiatica

PO-These are some knowledgable folks.
CARE-HAPS is always on point.
One of these days ill get to HR for the DOE.
SUITE215 closed membership so im stuck on that one.
Props to GAM and CONRNERSTONE.

Peace and positive vibes.
:afroweed:

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

PO-These are some knowledgable folks.
CARE-HAPS is always on point.
One of these days ill get to HR for the DOE.
SUITE215 closed membership so im stuck on that one.
Props to GAM and CONRNERSTONE.

Peace and positive vibes.
:afroweed:

We make exceptions.

If you really want to join, :call us and we will tell you how its possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom