My feeding chart / Is it solid?

• Thread starter KambleFrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KambleFrost

KambleFrost

So I’m new to growing and I’ve already had a couple of issues as I expected with my first grow. I have 2 out of 15 that suffered severe burns and seemingly all slightly stunted (not sure if it’s just the strain though) from what I noticed which resulted in me deciding to flush them all good and start over with lower strength while I have a chance.

this is my new feeding chart.
It looks overwhelming to me because there’s a lot going in. Can anyone here tell me if this makes sense?
My feeding chart  is it solid

will be starting on week 5 from the flush in a day or two.
Let me know if there are things that don’t need to be in the feed or in the water or if things in the water can go in the feed etc etc. Any criticism is welcome!
Thanks guys!

SuaSauce

SuaSauce

No flush in the 4th week just gradualy put in bloom nutes

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You are calculating the NPK incorrectly. For example, if you add 2 ml of micro 5-0-1 and 1 ml of grow 2-1-6, you can't just add the numbers together because you have twice as much as micro compared to the grow. So instead of 7-1-7, it is actually 4-0.3-2.3, this is because you add the numbers up based on how many ml there are of it, then divide by 3 because there are 3 ml total.

It might be kind of confusing but I just thought you should know.

Besides that, I think it looks like a decent feed chart, the EC strength might be kind of weak, when a plant is in week 5-10 I think it might need more than 350-400 ppm, especially when you skip a feed every time you irrigate. Also, I don't use any additives, I would just use the 3 part and maybe cal-mag, but a lot of people have great grows either way.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Pics would be helpful if you could provide. Lets see the plants.

The feeding chart isn't as bad as it looks, it's really a very good choice IMO. If you've got everything. I kinda have developed my own system from scratch over the years, but that's certainly workable.

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

Pics would be helpful if you could provide. Lets see the plants.

The feeding chart isn't as bad as it looks, it's really a very good choice IMO. If you've got everything. I kinda have developed my own system from scratch over the years, but that's certainly workable.
So given the fresh excellent info that was just provided I decided to calculate this ratio now to see. From what I can tel I’m doing alright but I could benefit from a little more nitrogen I think.
I think I calculated all of this properly
Sorry for the shit photo lol
And I’ve also attached a few more of my plant

I have some yellowing happening at the bottom leaves and from what I know that is a good sign of N deficiency but it’s slow. Any thoughts?

thank you by the way, it does look like ALOT but I did my research and hoped it wasn’t TOO much to give considering the smaller amounts.
Some things have been slightly increased / decreased as I’ve move forward
F20A848C 5E00 4052 AC56 EAFB4D2D5CB0

177C3E59 BBC9 4598 8DD7 E112A9DCC539
0C4215A3 006C 4DD9 9E1B A02823A704CA
C41C4F55 9F94 4E6A 80BD 09C2F7138DF3
B1A1B752 0DA9 45DD 8B26 D0874DBC8495
12362802 75C8 4565 A030 C9BBBE3FD902
KambleFrost

KambleFrost

You are calculating the NPK incorrectly. For example, if you add 2 ml of micro 5-0-1 and 1 ml of grow 2-1-6, you can't just add the numbers together because you have twice as much as micro compared to the grow. So instead of 7-1-7, it is actually 4-0.3-2.3, this is because you add the numbers up based on how many ml there are of it, then divide by 3 because there are 3 ml total.

It might be kind of confusing but I just thought you should know.

Besides that, I think it looks like a decent feed chart, the EC strength might be kind of weak, when a plant is in week 5-10 I think it might need more than 350-400 ppm, especially when you skip a feed every time you irrigate. Also, I don't use any additives, I would just use the 3 part and maybe cal-mag, but a lot of people have great grows either way.
Hey thank you so much, I’ve posted a photo of my calculations above this for you to check out, I sincerely appreciate that info as I honestly haven’t heard of this calculation before!
much love!

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

I also want to add that my feeding has increased quite a bit since I posted this, my ppm level is about 850-950ppm
This was posted when the plant was about 1/2 the current size of that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom