Staff
Supporter
maybe he’s using one of these
F1198F15 9C60 4F69 9CAF 162BFAB9E232

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
U don’t press like that though do ya? All ur hash I’ve seen looks hand worked ? By someone that knows what he’s doin
yep your right.. all by hand, but when dry sifting the stuff that falls on my table through the 73, i’ll be using that from now on as long as i have enough.. the other two grades when dry sifting will be done by hand..

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

So doing same was today as your first attempt 6 months ago?
6 months ago i tumbled 300 grams of flower for over an hour, then 300 grms for 40 min, then some at 20 and 15min. These were only tumbled for 10 min. interested in the difference in yield/time,

Ie:tumbling for 15 min yield obout 90 grams avg on 3 batches.

Tumbling for 10 min yield 44 gm avg an 2 batches

freezeland2

freezeland2

6 months ago i tumbled 300 grams of flower for over an hour, then 300 grms for 40 min, then some at 20 and 15min. These were only tumbled for 10 min. interested in the difference in yield/time,

Ie:tumbling for 15 min yield obout 90 grams avg on 3 batches.

Tumbling for 10 min yield 44 gm avg an 2 batches
Thanks. So 15 min looks to be the sweet spot. Are you cleaning it after that? Thought I read something earlier where you were looking at getting a sifting screen.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Thanks. So 15 min looks to be the sweet spot. Are you cleaning it after that? Thought I read something earlier where you were looking at getting a sifting screen.
Actually im thinking something around a 20 % yield was what i was aiming for which is comparable to a average rosin yield pressed from flower.

Again garbage in garbage out.

Ps: i bought the large 4 screen set before i bought the tumbler, had lbs to process and quickly realized there had to be a better way

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Actually im thinking something around a 20 % yield was what i was aiming for which is comparable to a average rosin yield pressed from flower.

Again garbage in garbage out.

Ps: i bought the large 4 screen set before i bought the tumbler, had lbs to process and quickly realized there had to be a better way
mmm, there is no short cuts to good quality hash..
you would have to do a test press on the grades like use 2-3 grams., if i were to use a tumbler i think i’d get the weed really cold almost freezing, than gently put into tumbler and maybe tumble for 3-4 mins max.. than use the tumbled weed for oil, again freezing it and only do a minute to minute and half shake than strain it…etc.. nothing wasted that way and both should be really good quality..

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
We northern vermonters need a good hash source for real for real

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I've traded gummies and gummies made from rosin and solvents for eating hashish the problem is is that the people locally where I am or so enamored with trying to get into legal sales they I don't know if they're focusing on making hash I wish they were there still a large proponent of people that get lots of efficacy from being able to eat it for nerve pain I won't stop trying I used to have a not so on the board friend that family had a laundry making business here in Chittenden County that used to have large barrels of hash come into our area but unfortunately like all good things that came to an end I need to have more of that man I miss it

Top Bottom