My First Cross

• Thread starter Madvillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madvillian

Madvillian

This is the product of my first cross Dynamite OG x Honey cream fast flowering. So far so good, I’m using 3 gallon smart pots, fox farms ocean forest/ light warrior, 2-1 soil perlite ratio, as far as nutes I’m running the general organics go box. Also for the first time. Under a 400w hps, an 800w LED for flower, any input or tips much appreciated

My first cross
My first cross 2
My first cross 3
My first cross 4
My first cross 5
K

kansabis

Looks pretty good,I'd say only criticism is maybe fill that scrog net up with more colas but other than that it looks really nice,what kinda led are you using? True 800watts?

Madvillian

Madvillian

Right on, I appreciate it. I’ll probably bend bend em to the next squares and let em run after that. As far as true watts with that LED I’m not too sure. Never checked. I’d guess half of what the manufacturers (bestva) promote lol

Dunge

Dunge

Looking good.
Please provide temp and RH ranges/ targets.
I'd let them veg a bit more before flower.
Note on perlite. More may not be better in a soil pot.
f1s can be very satisfying.
The story of their creation might be interesting.
Good luck

Madvillian

Madvillian

I wasn’t initially going to veg them for another couple weeks but they sexed early and space is a little limited so I had to flower em. Lights on 76*F, 30% humidity for flower give or take a little. And the story was interesting indeed, I’ll lay it all out as soon as I get home from the day job

Top Bottom