My first day here on your site/ love to be invold here and try to learn more evey day in growing cannabis and what lights that are best . 💛💚❤️

• Thread starter Sweface666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sweface666

Sweface666

Hello i am from sweden / Scandinavium. And i have Growing all seeds i can grow now for around 10 years now . Love to be in my garden and love to be in my grow place i have secret for my babies in my growarea / in the secret house to grow strains and muschrooms . I like NORDEN SEEDS BUT ARE OPEN FOR NEW RETALERS SEEDS THAT CAN GROW IN COULD CLIMATE FOR SCANDINAVIA . I Think nord Alaska and Canada have same climate outside . But Also for inside growing in tent that have diffrents % and Big yelds .!!!! I have comeback out 14 / dec -23 from jail after 2 years in jail for narcotic/ here in swe/ cannabis . Pray to the grow gud to get free to grow medicin for my pain and adhd . And surch for someone who can help me whit seeds to start upp growing strains again/ and some thanks i can put upp a diaire and show what i can do whit your seeds !!?? And if someone are intressting to give me a chans to be retailer for just your seeds i be lissening and Will be 100% god workshop and sell your seeds here in Sweden and Norway Denmark and Finland and island . Så pleas take my words on serius way and contakt me here . 50 years old and have children and are working man in my garden 365 days a year , but winter time i am in my grow room. Wisch you all best grow energi in summer 💪💛💚❤️🍋💪🐸😘 sweface ( here are some fotos on my side prodjekt doing for to have over the bed and painting for the wall Whan i dont grow)
My first day here on your site love to be invold here and try to learn more evey day in growin
My first day here on your site love to be invold here and try to learn more evey day in growi
My first day here on your site love to be invold here and try to learn more evey day in growi

Top Bottom