my first diary (lapis mountain indica)

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

first i want to thank logic hes 2 for 2 best damn service i ever had........

this will be my first diary so i hope to do it right.........
I bought 30 lapis mountain indica I'm only going to pop 8 seeds to start until i get my room built........

I like doing the paper towel method, it usually takes 3 days then i transplant to rock wool cubes....

My first diary lapis mountain indica
My first diary lapis mountain indica 2
My first diary lapis mountain indica 3
My first diary lapis mountain indica 4
lollipopman

lollipopman

update on my babies... i got 100% germ rate so far but the cubes started fell apart first time this ever happened so i only got 5 that sprotted...

D

djcronos

Awesome! I'm gonna keep track of this one, as I'll be starting tomorrow or Sunday. I'll make sure to keep a log too!

Starting out with Romulan x Hash Plant, then once I get my Chimera Grapefruit x Blueberry those will start too!

S

supasticky

that sucks! the ones that came up look good though. I'll be watching.

-Supa

lollipopman

lollipopman

man this lapis is short and fat... threw them in flower today....

S

supasticky

Those leaves look so healthy. good job. now the fun part :)

-Supa

lollipopman

lollipopman

thanks supastickey, so far i got 4 females out of 5...

P

pinekreek

Lollipopman,

I did the Lapis Mt. Indica/DC this summer. It was incredible. Great yield. GREAT buds. Super stinker-jars are the only way to keep it down.

Make sure you really let them finish. The sugar leaves will load up with dark red trichomes. That Afghan smell and taste is incredible.

This proves that you don't have to pay a lot for good results.

sky high

sky high

Tossed into flower on 12/4......

so how they doin', Lollipopman?

s h

lollipopman

lollipopman

well long story but to make it short they went bye bye...i kick my self every day for not finishing them after seeing yours.. but i still have 20 seeds left... once i have room again I'm going to pop some more.... sorry everyone that was wanting to see them....

sky high

sky high

Sometimes ya do what ya gotta do.

I still have a few goin' that are a week or so away...in soil. (flushing now). These are clones from the first seed moms. I think these will turn out a bit better overall. the Supersoil stressed the first ones to no end (IMO). FYI...serious purpling on all plants.

I also have 2 at a friends house in 18 gallon pots. They are 3 weeks into bloom and about 3-4 ft tall.....and startin to jam.....

should be a good finish for her..... but yeah...time to move on.

be well!

s h

Top Bottom