My first DIY SCRoG, double level and adjustable!

• Thread starter yeshoneey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yeshoneey

yeshoneey

Hey y'all,

I just recently made my first little DIY scrog out of some PVC and mason twine and wanted to share my end result and progress pics. If anyone is interested I can give the exact specs of what I used in my 2x4x5ft tent. I wanted it to be a tad smaller than the tent so that is why there is some room on the left, figured would be a good idea in case I need to run ducting down for any reason.

The end cost was about $30, home depot didn't have any of the 4-way pvc fittings so I had to order those on amazon.

I also posted some pics in my grow diary you can follow here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ghost-og-clone-first-grow.111351/

Here is my end result:
Image from ios 6

(without nets installed just yet)
Image from ios

Here are the kinda shitty photos of the steps I took:

Image from ios 15
Image from ios 13

1" pvc pipe with 4-way fittings. holes marked for drilling where I will be weaving the net

Image from ios 16

net weaved and pieces for the frame are ready to go. using 3/4" for the frame and 3 way fittings for the base.

Image from ios 17

Image from ios 18

it fits!!
Image from ios 14

Image from ios 11

marking holes on the legs, so we can adjust the height of screens
Image from ios 8

leg holes drilled

Image from ios 9

using some zip ties to hold er up!

Image from ios 6

double layers!

Image from ios 4

pardon my wack ass diagonal try at a weave lol

Image from ios 3

simple zip ties hold up each level! a screw or bolt also works

Image from ios

Image from ios 19
Image from ios 12
Image from ios 10
Image from ios 7
Image from ios 6
Image from ios 5
yeshoneey

yeshoneey

Nice work. I'm a bit embarrassed how long I looked at that houseplant thinking "WTF is wrong with that weed?"

haha that gave me a chucle, thank you for that! that plant is called nancy, she is finally doing great but took months of figuring out her issues lol! pictures in the living room looked so much nicer than in the grow room :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom