My first ever grow

• Thread starter Amadabo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Amadabo

After years of reading forums and watching videos I took the best things from a ton of different people and decided to have a small grow for my first try ever. Just one plant. And it is going way crazier than expected. So I'm running a DWC system in a 10 gal bucket with a 950gph air compressor using 4, 10" air stones. The strain is a original amnesia feminized seed I started using one 1500w 5 COB LED grow lights. Then added a second and now 4 weeks into flowering I have added a third, 1800w 6 COB LED. Originally the plant was growing slow the first week while it established a root system then it just started exploding. I topped it once and did LST from the very beginning, after that went well I fimmed the plant in 8 other places. I tied everything down and eventually the plant was almost tall enough for flowering so I added a scrog net, let it fill out and flipped to 12/12, immediately the plant started exploding with growth. After flipping to 12/12 in 3 weeks the plant quadrupled in size. Went from 1ft tall to 5ft tall. Right now it is in week 4 of flowering, all the buds are so frosty and they havent evend plumped up or filled out yet at all. I use gh flora series combined with humbolts secrets golden tree in veg and with advanced nutrients big bud for flowering. The plant was growing so insane during the stretch that it filled the whole full size bathtub. I ended up schwazzing the plant which allowed me to re arrange the branches and set the plant up in a better shape. Ever since I schwazzed the plant the buds have exploded in growth and are insanely frosty.

Top Bottom