My First Ever Growing:blueberry :pc Grow

• Thread starter Diddle Dine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Sorry on late response that looks wonderful and I bought some thread and plan to make a more secure and better sized one

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

if you're still shopping for nutes to use i suggest checking out blue planet nutrients. i've been using the organic three part and love it. i'm certain the chem 3 part and the 2 part are good as well. i really like the fact you get most everything needed in one pack, they sell silicone and cal/mag separately.
i would also suggest getting a bigger cab for flowering in, the 'puter case will be good for starting and veg, but limiting a plant to such a small space to flower in seems to restrictive to me. maybe while doing your first run look around at salvation army and garage sales for something with more room.
good luck with the hobby, it's a great addiction to have.

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

if you're still shopping for nutes to use i suggest checking out blue planet nutrients. i've been using the organic three part and love it. i'm certain the chem 3 part and the 2 part are good as well. i really like the fact you get most everything needed in one pack, they sell silicone and cal/mag separately.
i would also suggest getting a bigger cab for flowering in, the 'puter case will be good for starting and veg, but limiting a plant to such a small space to flower in seems to restrictive to me. maybe while doing your first run look around at salvation army and garage sales for something with more room.
good luck with the hobby, it's a great addiction to have.
Thank you much for the advice on nutex I will check them out so far I'm really liking the ideas of some good hot soil

kodiakaarom

kodiakaarom

I got fox farm ocean forest or whatever but I bought first time for my wife and regular non weed plants and next day had fungus gnats. Same thing this time around different bag and about a year and a half apart...... Not so good but handled them.

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

I used bio bizz. Had few problems with this bag Thi don't seem to be draining even with added perlite... Palgron batmix is good. Hot for first few weeks but all round a good soik

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

living organic soil is a great way to go. more work and planning needed, a lot more reading for sure, but worth it in the end. i started with blue planet organic line while i was letting my compost pile age and working on building my soil mix. i haven't matched the quantity of my hydro days but the quality is sooo much better.
build a soil has some great info and good products to work in that direction.

Top Bottom