My first grow (AUTO’S COLORADO COOKIES) take a look

• Thread starter Leeroy48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leeroy48

Leeroy48

INTRODUCING my self
Hi All I am a beginner for growing. I know the tiniest fraction of knowledge. Hope any one can help me through out out my journal . I would truly be happy. Personal I can’t wait to see what happens. Thank you for your time.

EQUIPMENT
210x120x120 random size tent I know.
2 LED 600 watt lights
6 pot sizes 15 litres
Canna terra professional soil medium Should off thought about this soil (o well)
Flora Series nutrients
Colorado Cookies auto

INFORMATION about grow
Plants are currently on a light cycle of 24 hours. Gonna change when budding appears.

plants currently are 2 weeks and 1 day old give or take. Some got potted different times.

I have a slight problem with my feeding schedule with flora series on the 2 week. Just went what was on the back off the bottle with 1/4 strength. Trying not to nute burn them. but when feeding I do in a sequence of nutrients water nutrients water so on

also thought I had overwatered one plant looks bit under the weather and still does. First sign-of this i drained the excess water into the bottom tray then we’ve a pencil stabbed holes on top off the soil a inch deep. Trying to dry the soil out a bit. Since then has perked up slightly not much though. If any one’ got advice please share with me. Truly would be happy. The first photo is the plant in question.

The plants them self run at.

Temperature 25 to 28
Humidity 40 to 60

Enjoy the photos.

My first grow autos colorado cookies take a look
My first grow autos colorado cookies take a look 2
My first grow autos colorado cookies take a look 3
My first grow autos colorado cookies take a look 4
My first grow autos colorado cookies take a look 5
My first grow autos colorado cookies take a look 6
Reactions: Ina
Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Nice setup and start bro.there is some knowledge here, I'ma keep an eye on your thread.check me and my threads out sometime.any and all questions welcome.happy growing bro.

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Nice one mate.
Nice setup and start bro.there is some knowledge here, I'ma keep an eye on your thread.check me and my threads out sometime.any and all questions welcome.happy growing bro.
Thanks bro,

yeah mate I’ll update with more pictures tomorrow. There looking big now 3 half weeks old now.

Also started there nutrient’s also. And they went ape brunches growing everywhere.

Having slight problem with insects though it’s shit. Got something going on in there. So just ordered a army off ladybirds coming my way to munch the shit out off erm. Little pests.

keep you informed.

thanks for the support.

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Nice one mate.

Thanks bro,

yeah mate I’ll update with more pictures tomorrow. There looking big now 3 half weeks old now.

Also started there nutrient’s also. And they went ape brunches growing everywhere.

Having slight problem with insects though it’s shit. Got something going on in there. So just ordered a army off ladybirds coming my way to munch the shit out off erm. Little pests.

keep you informed.

thanks for the support.

Oh yeah I also got my shakey arse hands used to low stress training they look okay after it. Thank god

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Hi all,

going to give all a update.

okay so my baby’s are currently sitting at 4 weeks old. They seem fine busting everywhere proper bushy.

I’ve started there nutrients already on the 3rd week so far they love it. Started it at quarter strength now I’m on half strength. Always keeping my ph in between6.5 to 7.0 never the very high end though.

have had a problem with the temperature. Since that I mad a modification to my tent. Cut 4inch round circle top of it placed a 4 inch fan blowing air out. Also opened my windows to let the air flow in also I have placed a bug mesh on the fan to stop the pests. Have a photo off this modification lol.

My bad news is might have a bug problem I have something going on inside the tent. Since this I have a army of ladybirds 🐞 coming my way. There’s a war coming and red and blacks are going to win.

all all they are looking good. Enjoy my photos.

peace and love 💔

3A7A591D F213 4A36 A618 3FB2433FCDF7
3817D354 AB2A 4EA5 90FE FD20311FD0EF
8CB0BBD6 F06A 4A0F BA9F 44EDE09B47E1
Reactions: Ina
Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Hi all,

thought I’ll do a update....

First off all what shit weather has the UK had Jesus was cooking here for like a week.
Being this had a problem with the heat control. Went out brought another carbon airfilter. To suck that hot air out. Also replaced some more air intake still was cooking.

So going forward plants are 3 days to 5 days away from the 5 week mark. They are showing big pistils everywhere. Growth spurt all over. That LST worked that shit is crazy. Side branches are as tall as the big main cola. WTF

I am feeding nutrients every feed slowly bumping up. No major issues there. My baby’s are drinking more. Every 3 days.

just hope they don’t get to tall. As my tents height is only 120 tall.

I will keep everyone informed as I go along.

god bless.

peace and love bring the vibes
Ps enjoy the photos

8DACBAF2 10A3 4AE0 BBDC B72E166F1274
B53311C3 82B1 4D60 944A AA38E059E095
D0C66A22 C170 4BA5 B610 BEFFBBBD5B8B
9E8EC4EC 505E 4A3C A884 6FE50D1E27FA
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi I noticed your grow bags are on tent floor if you can creat a air gap under them About 10 cm will do it will keep the roots warmer and dryer aiding the plants overall health better drainage is the key . Od.

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Hi I noticed your grow bags are on tent floor if you can creat a air gap under them About 10 cm will do it will keep the roots warmer and dryer aiding the plants overall health better drainage is the key . Od.

Hi onedrop,

when you said grow bag you mean the tent. I don’t know what you mean mate I’m confused sorry bro. Air gap from the pots.

peace and love 💔

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Hi all,

quick update to my journal .

so my plants are now 6 weeks old. And are very big lol. I’m still feeding with flora series. I’ve had to swap the feed schedule to flowering from preflowering to stop the growth as my tent is not big enough. there Taking to these nutrients very well I must say.

Growth wise, pistalls popping out of every branch crazy .

still feeding every 3 days. I am noticing a few dead leaves at the bottom of the plant. So I just remove these as I don’t want Mold or rot in my tent ⛺.

also slight issue still we’ve the English weather. It’s like Jamaica the weather it’s fucking hot . But can’t see no major signs of stress upon my plants .

take a look at me photos. Enjoy

B0BBC47F F651 45BC BDDE D88761D16F5D
BD92005E B1EC 431B BD2C BE246288F73E
FD7FC7C6 0CB2 4CCA 81BE 0675901AE08C
9E4C1828 B78E 475C 8F34 BA1ABAD69D58
HelluvaJC

HelluvaJC

Did you do any topping? I'm also running low on height in my grow tent.

Looks great dude

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Did you do any topping? I'm also running low on height in my grow tent.

Looks great dude

Hi there,

I didn’t do any topping, didn’t want them to stress. I done LST on them which worked.

But there still big lol 😝

How tall are your plants 🌱

God bless

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi onedrop,

when you said grow bag you mean the tent. I don’t know what you mean mate I’m confused sorry bro. Air gap from the pots.

peace and love 💔
Hi mate sorry , if you can elevate you plants so they are not sitting on tent floor make up a rack for them to sit on I use upturned square pots with cake cooling racks . If you can do something like that it will help your plants keeping warmer dryer roots , as well the drip trays need pot risers in them to keep plants roots sitting in Run off . Creating the air gap under them will also help air circulation a good soldier for keeping PM away . OD . Check out my pics you can see my easy fix .

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Hi mate sorry , if you can elevate you plants so they are not sitting on tent floor make up a rack for them to sit on I use upturned square pots with cake cooling racks . If you can do something like that it will help your plants keeping warmer dryer roots , as well the drip trays need pot risers in them to keep plants roots sitting in Run off . Creating the air gap under them will also help air circulation a good soldier for keeping PM away . OD . Check out my pics you can see my easy fix .
Hello onedrop,

Hi there I will try it’s hard though as the height is a massive issue at the moment. Headache 🤕. I’m growing in me mums loft lol which is converted into a bedroom it’s got carpet and it’s insulated. So it’s already warm.

The future is bright the future is green

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Taken may 28th

Cheers bud! Topped once and may top again.

Hi there,

You have got a big one ☝️ lol. There big ain’t even reached the full height either Jesus I thought mine were big. Looks nice and green though and healthy.

Well done mate

God loveS you 😍

HelluvaJC

HelluvaJC

Yeah I'm trying to gather information from other growers re: topping. This is a heavy sativa and just grows tall and thin (random seed to hone my craft. I have paid for seeds waiting for after this rando-crop).

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hello onedrop,

Hi there I will try it’s hard though as the height is a massive issue at the moment. Headache 🤕. I’m growing in me mums loft lol which is converted into a bedroom it’s got carpet and it’s insulated. So it’s already warm.

The future is bright the future is green
So there are 2 goals here one in to get them off the cold floor this will improve your root zone temps and growth/ overall health, I set my whole tent up of the floor by using 2x4 wood.

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Yeah I'm trying to gather information from other growers re: topping. This is a heavy sativa and just grows tall and thin (random seed to hone my craft. I have paid for seeds waiting for after this rando-crop).

Yeah I would of LST that defiantly that is gonna be big. But your doing good though. So your next seeds your thought of then.

My next seeds is auto candy Kush there quite small though. They even thrown extra 3 seeds in there auto’s aswell amnesia haze which are big lol. Nice one ☝️.

They look 👀 nice though congratulations

God bless

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

So there are 2 goals here one in to get them off the cold floor this will improve your root zone temps and growth/ overall health, I set my whole tent up of the floor by using 2x4 wood.

Hi there,

Wow 🤩 your a clever bloke. I would actually shake your hand 🖐. But only trouble is my tent is on the ceiling already haven’t even got a 1 inch. It’s well crap 💩.

Thank you 🙏. For your information. Your the man nice one.

God bless you

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hi there,

Wow 🤩 your a clever bloke. I would actually shake your hand 🖐. But only trouble is my tent is on the ceiling already haven’t even got a 1 inch. It’s well crap 💩.

Thank you 🙏. For your information. Your the man nice one.

God bless you
Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do ! Happy growin

Top Bottom