My first grow using coco

• Thread starter Jt420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jt420

Jt420

Growing in mother's earth Coco with perlite.
Using Mars hydro ts 3000
In a 4x4 tent using 3 gallon fabric pots.
I planted these seeds 4 weeks ago and just transplanted into 3 gallon fabric pots from solo cups. I trimmed all the lower growth off all (3 bladed leafs) to focus more new growth at the tops. I am using remo's nutrients all 7 bottles for 110$ on Amazon. I use 2ml of hydroguard every feed also.
I ph my water to 5.9 Everytime

Just wondering if these plants are looking good for my first grow ever. Thanks
My first grow using coco 5

My first grow using coco
My first grow using coco 2
My first grow using coco 3
My first grow using coco 4
My first grow using coco 6
Last edited:
Jbl613

Jbl613

Looking good to me so far my man! I have heard good things about the remo nutrients! I have also purchased some just waiting on them in mail!

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Do you have drain holes under your cups? I would increase the humidity to 70% if possible.
Temps are good. Plants look good, keep doing what you are doing.

Dye

Dye

And you are off, I know it sounds trivial but get a notebook write stuff down.
turn it into a science project the reward months or more of enjoyment After every grow.
keep it simple, it is hard when you first start. You have a million questions.But you will collect knowledge and learn on every grow.
common sense and using your senses, you will start to read your plants. Enjoy the journey.

DanC520

DanC520

Looks good. I ran Mothers Earth first couple grows. No complaints. I will say I hope you’re going SOG style and are gonna strip shoots off. If not you’ll have space issues. Plants in coco can get big af. Is that 9 in a 3x3?

Jt420

Jt420

Looks good. I ran Mothers Earth first couple grows. No complaints. I will say I hope you’re going SOG style and are gonna strip shoots off. If not you’ll have space issues. Plants in coco can get big af. Is that 9 in a 3x3?
I plan on topping soon as I find out the gender. But there are 12 plants in 3 gallon fabric pots. The tent is a 4x4

DanC520

DanC520

I plan on topping soon as I find out the gender. But there are 12 plants in 3 gallon fabric pots. The tent is a 4x4
Might be a tight squeeze depending how many ladies show up. Unless doing SOG, I’m only doing one plant per 2x2 space moving forward. They can get big in coco. That’s just me though.

T

TennesseeRed

I'd like to know how these came out.
Please, keep us posted. I am new her. I’m really wanting to become a noob farmer and I’m learning a lot more here than any other source I’ve delved into. Thanks to everyone’s willingness to help. I feel much better now that I joined. Everything was so technical everywhere else that I became intimidated and was ready to say to hell with it, I am not capable.
Thanks to all you experts for sharing your knowledge and doing so much to help with people who have started.

Red

Top Bottom