My first hydro

• Thread starter MachineMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MachineMan

Hello,

I am just wondering about planting like this and was wanting to know if there are some cheap kits that give you just about everything to get started? :mad0233:

F

FARM THIS

planting like what ??? and there are some cheap poder kits that will do the job but dont recommend them !

M

MachineMan

Thanks

Okay, sorry I'm not very descriptive sometimes. I've just purchased some plants from the store and am giving them a try. I purchased a all in one system for hydroponics and it has 6 pots. I also purchased a light and put it all together and put those plants from the store in it. I followed directions on the nutrient mixture and hopefully this will work for now. This is all hit and miss for me, but I'll post here as to how it is going.

L

launchpad

Input

Not sure where you are located, but go make good friends at a local grow supply store. If you are not in an area with supply stores, then chatting up online is the best bet. Do lots of reading and teach yourself; the rewards will be worth it!

What strains are you starting?

deadcat

deadcat

check out ebay, they have some kits. Just do some research before clicking buy it now.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

What store? What kind of plants? I never been able to find my plant of choice at a store.lol I`m not clowning well maybe a lil. You should just do alot of research before you buy a kit thats forsure. Once you get the kit home you will look at it and go wow thats all there is to it. I could of built that shit for a 1/3 of the cost maybe even less. Ya go to the grow shop make friends but remember they are there to get your cash out of your pocket. So ya they are kool n all but not that kool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom