My first indoor grow! Bruce banner

• Thread starter Vince.indicaguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vince.indicaguy

Vince.indicaguy

Hey so I just started growing indoors and was wondering if anyone would have any pointers or if they would like to see how my girls are making out. I’m new to the cannabis community online but love the input talking to people at local grow shops so figured I would reach out online to anyone interested in talking. I’m currently growing 2, Bruce banner from seed. I’m growing indoor with a 2x2.5 gorilla grow tent with extension kit added on top. Growing with a kind led l300 grow light and have 2 fans moving air around and one small fan at bottom circulating the co2, also have carbon filter scrubbing air. I’m 3 days into flowing and I vegged these girls for 5 weeks before flipping. I LST them until a week before flipping but shwazzleed or lollipoped them a week before flipping them into flower. Feeding them MEDI ONE KIT. They seem to be loving it. Feeding twice water once. Feed is every 3 days. I’ll post some pictures not sure if anyone is even interested in my grow but nothing to lose! Thanks -vince.indicaguy

My first indoor grow bruce banner
My first indoor grow bruce banner 2
Jimh9494

Jimh9494

Hey, how are ya? Im new to any type of growing, ive never even seen a live bud till last year, but im giving it a try. And eventually i will be a master! Because its a goal of mine! Lol i also have 2 bruce banners growing now. They were in the back corner, and the other plants really took off faster then the bruce kinda got shaded out for a bit. There really small, about a foot. I kinda figured not much would come of them, till they started budding and one went purple. Cool nite air i imagine. But it looks pretty cool. Your plants look great!

Latest posts

Top Bottom