My first indoor grow

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

hey every one whats up just figured i would finnaly get this started since ive just been puttin it off ive got a few things going in my closet... white widow, mazar x afgahn, skunk special, sweet bud, a tripple cross from my buddys out west og x sour desiel x purps, and 5 bag seed, and ive been trying for a few days to get this jack herer seed to germ i tryed 2 already and have had no luck with them but the third times the charm
all suggestions a welcome hopfully will get my pics up when i get home from work :wait

B

buzzkill420

im growing in a 4 x 4x 4 closet in soil in 3 gallon buckets under one 400 hps right now im waiting for the second one but keep having problems with the site im trying to get it through... im doing sog.. every thing starts under cfls and then move to the hps

B

buzzkill420

thanks bro save on the energy too ill have to look into that

B

buzzkill420

up next bad pics of the tripple cross
they have been in flowering a bit longer

Kamps grow 002
Kamps grow 003
Kamps grow 004
B

buzzkill420

and a couple of the garden we got
7 ww
2 mazar x afgahn
3 ogxsour desielx purps
5 bag seed
1 skunk speciel
ill get the veg room up tommarow got
4 skunk special
2 sweet bud
and am waiting on 1 more skunk special and 1 jack herer
didnt get all of them in flowering in pic also

Kamps grow 005
Kamps grow 006
B

buzzkill420

so can any one tell me any other strains to die for from out west????
ive got an order in for
kk strawberry cough
sfv ogk
sour deisel
any chem
trainwreck
just courious to see what else is goin around out there right now

B

buzzkill420

well had to pull all the bag seed exept for one damn males, ill get pics up later today think ill prolly be pulling a few more.... dont like the looks of thinks right now

Y

yerbatera

Thanks for sharing bk! We are lucky to have tons of built-in storage (brick with wooden bench top lids) and plenty of outlets so we have a nursery for our clones. :)

David Harritz

David Harritz

Nice preparation done here for the first grow. It is realy going to help you grow in the first time and the information shared here will be very much beneficial to the beginners like us.

Top Bottom