My First Lemon Alien Dawg (L.A.D.) Run....Pics & Test Results

• Thread starter greendarknight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greendarknight

:D

First and foremost, I want to thank Alien for developing some of the best genetics I have come across...period. He is the real deal, no gimmicks.

These were grown in 100% Coco using the Canna Coco line using the Canna recommended feeding schedule.

The smell and look of all phenotypes (3 different grown) were all excellent. The one tested was exceptionally fruity but sour, like an extremely sour patch kid.

Here are the test results and a picture of the tested bud with a Macro-Lens:

https://www.knowyourgrow.co/strain/1828

I know it isn't Steep Hill or the Werc Shop, but this strain tested significantly higher than the others that were tested.

My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 9
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 2
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 3
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 4
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 5
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 6
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 7
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 8
My first lemon alien dawg lad runpics  test results 10

G

greendarknight

it was the first run, ladies were untrained (we are now obviously topping them vigorously) they are in 15 gal pots each under a 1k, and there were only 3, they ranged from about 1-1.5 a lady

G

greendarknight

Thanks Yibs, I would use Alien's strain guide for reference which is posted in this forum. Basically, top them as many times as possible. The strain is easy to grow and loves a high ppm feed.

G

greendarknight

Very nice buds. I have a row of LAD in veg right now. Looking forward to the flowers. Any info on the strain would be helpful. I am going to top them soon. Heard they like to be topped.

Thanks Yibs, I would use Alien's strain guide for reference which is posted in this forum. Basically, top them as many times as possible. The strain is easy to grow and loves a high ppm feed.

WattsUp

WattsUp

Second pic looks insane greendarknight, Was there a lot of phenotypes with LAD?

G

greendarknight

3 phenos in a pack but we only got 3 females!

The last few packs we have popped we have been getting almost ALL females including 4 out of 4 beans of A.R.C. from Alien (2 weeks in).

3 L.A.D. phenos=

1.) super heavy yielder, very white with darker greens and a fruity smell

2.) stalkier, great yielder but not as much as #1 but very PURPLE and brighter, lighter green...fruity smell but much FUNKIER

3.) lanky, tall version of #1 yields about 70% of #1

#2 is by far my favorite for smoke but #1 is very close and yields about 15-20% better

Second pic looks insane greendarknight, Was there a lot of phenotypes with LAD?

WattsUp

WattsUp

3 phenos in a pack but we only got 3 females!

The last few packs we have popped we have been getting almost ALL females including 4 out of 4 beans of A.R.C. from Alien (2 weeks in).

3 L.A.D. phenos=

1.) super heavy yielder, very white with darker greens and a fruity smell

2.) stalkier, great yielder but not as much as #1 but very PURPLE and brighter, lighter green...fruity smell but much FUNKIER

3.) lanky, tall version of #1 yields about 70% of #1

#2 is by far my favorite for smoke but #1 is very close and yields about 15-20% better

Thanks for the info that will help a lot of people out most definitely. Do they all have the lemon smell?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I had three females out of 6 I popped, got the same exact thing. I like the purple pheno, I also kept the heavy yielding pheno but the flavor of that one is not as tasty as the purple one IMO. I thought the best tasting was the lanky pheno but I did not clone that one.

G

greendarknight

I had three females out of 6 I popped, got the same exact thing. I like the purple pheno, I also kept the heavy yielding pheno but the flavor of that one is not as tasty as the purple one IMO. I thought the best tasting was the lanky pheno but I did not clone that one.

Yup, that about sums it up. Looks like i don't feel too bad about missing out on a better pheno :cigar:

Thanks for the info that will help a lot of people out most definitely. Do they all have the lemon smell?

I would go with lemon in all of them, but only in like a lemon-ice or lemon-drop sweet, not like a spicy lemon you see in other strains. I think that is a different terpine, but what do I know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom