My First Plant Harvest! *Pics*

• Thread starter MittenMedGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MittenMedGrows

MittenMedGrows

I harvested my first plant in my 4x4 on Feb 9th. I'm pretty sure it was at-least 2-3 weeks early, but I had to chop it because it was huge and I was afraid of the massive colas forming wet spots on my other plants. I did decide to keep a good portion of the plant to continue maturing and also to take clones from.

I gave it a good 5 day dry with all the fan leaves to prolong dry. Its coming on about a week of cure time and the moisture seems great.

The buds turned out airy and fluffy but I think that has to do with the genetics. all my other plants have very dense sticky buds.

In case anyone wants to know, this was one of the free seed that was included in one of my orders. It was labeled "Jack Herer Fem"

It smells amazing and I cant wait to see how it is in another week. I can say it is at least on par with bud you would get in some dispensaries (where I am from at least)

No final weight yet, but I had about 50g of dried trim (no stems). Will get it in at the end of the 2-week cure. There's still a good amount of moisture in them, I'll weigh when I have about 60% humidity. The jars are sitting at about 75% right now and I have been giving it a good air out once a day, making sure buds arent sticking our feeling moist.

Let me know about any comments or critiques! Also I have plenty of photos if anyone asks. Expecting my other plants to finish in about a week or so.

Thank you for reading!

(Also the pic of the plant is recent. The buds were smaller but they bulked up a good bit after I harvested and put back in my flower tent)

IMG 20210224 150903176
IMG 20210224 150923899
IMG 20210224 162736132
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

For some reason it doesn’t look right. Your right. Lol

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Lol thanks man. I'm pretty shocked how well this has all gone for me so far. Just wait until you see my other plants. I'll toss in a pic of my Gelato #33. I find myself drooling over this plant every day lol. LST is king
Hold up let me pick up my jaw off the floor. Lol
But you please have to tell me more about the other crazy looking plant that you took out early. Lol

MittenMedGrows

MittenMedGrows

Hold up let me pick up my jaw off the floor. Lol
But you please have to tell me more about the other crazy looking plant that you took out early. Lol
Haha, I actually only harvested the Jack Herer early, the rest are all still in flower.
The others look pretty much what you would expect, except I have a Super Lemon Haze that grew super tall.
(I will post pictures tomorrow morning, lights are off now)
I had to tie it down at least over a dozen times (that was a free seed too)

That Jack Herer was a unique one, it's first set of leaves was a 3 finger instead of one and it never really grew normal fan leaves, mostly 1 finger and 3 finger. It never really got bushy so I had to make the stem do like a circle to control vertical growth and have an even light canopy. That is why it is so bushy in the middle. If I can find some picks when it was younger I'll post them in the morning

Also it was showing pre-flowers weeks before I started flower.

I was actually afraid it was some kind of hemp or an auto strain, but now that I can smoke the buds, I can confirm it's just good weed

Latest posts

Top Bottom