My first time grow question

• Thread starter bombero1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bombero1

bombero1

Hello, I have a question about topping my plant which i grow on windowsill. (Plant has direct sunlight almost whole day. I’m currently trying LST, but since this is my first time growing and I was scared about messing up, I didn’t top her. So the question is: Is it too late to top? Plant has already preflowers. Thanks

My first time grow question
My first time grow question 2
My first time grow question 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello, I have a question about topping my plant which i grow on windowsill. (Plant has direct sunlight almost whole day. I’m currently trying LST, but since this is my first time growing and I was scared about messing up, I didn’t top her. So the question is: Is it too late to top? Plant has already preflowers. Thanks
Not to late... she is only showing preflowers. It's a sign that the plant is mature and will flower when put under a 12/12 light schedule. That is unless it's an autoflower bit it doesn't appear to be.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Nice job, keep up the good work! 👍 😎🤙

Top Bottom