My first time growing and still learning need some advice and more knowledge so i could give them love that they deserved

• Thread starter ImaGrowThemPlants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

So im currently at 2 week of Veg and i have made a mistake of topping as soon as 1st week of veg started. heres how they looking right now. the smaller plant didn't regenrate when i topped it off but the bigger one regenarate should i top it off again?
My first time growing and still learning need some advice and more knowledge so i could gave t
My first time growing and still learning need some advice and more knowledge so i could gave t 2
My first time growing and still learning need some advice and more knowledge so i could gave t 3
My first time growing and still learning need some advice and more knowledge so i could gave t 4
My first time growing and still learning need some advice and more knowledge so i could gave t 5

My first time growing and still learning need some advice and more knowledge so i could gave t 6

TSD

TSD

I'd probably drop the light a bit, they're stretching for more light... what are they growing in? They look hungry already, like there's not much food in that soil. How long from sprouting are they?

E

Edinburg

Light to far away, and don't feed if using good dirt you don't need to feed for awhile, I say this bc your leaves are yellowish it's that or your ph is off.

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

I'd probably drop the light a bit, they're stretching for more light... what are they growing in? They look hungry already, like there's not much food in that soil. How long from sprouting are they?
I've googled the distance its should be 24inch right? Im using loam soil and mixed it with wormcasting. I have also fed them liquid fertilizer. in regard for the sprouting I have no idea about that yet
Screenshot 2023 01 19 01 14 03 913 comshopeeph

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

Light to far away, and don't feed if using good dirt you don't need to feed for awhile, I say this bc your leaves are yellowish it's that or your ph is off.

is it? because last week i have the lights at 15 inch and there were burn marks. im currently using full spectrum led 300w. i think the reason for the stretch is because i didnt have any strong light for them before not until i installed this light three weeks ago . and yes just using mineral water for the plant. Im still waiting on the ph meter and adjuster to arrive.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I have a nearly similar light for my clones and i keep it about 4-5 inches from the top - when you're topping new growth and kinda new I'd recommend waiting until the 4-5th node before topping.

what are your temps? low temps are brutal at slowing down growth even if they look healthy.

if you're gonna use a pre-mix it's always safer to use one accustomed to cannabis specifically. otherwise just get whatever store has Fox Farms and call it a day. pro mix and coco are great - when you know what it needs.

what do you mean by liquid fertilizer? there's everything from snake oil to concentrated gold, the brand and product matters unfortunately.

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

I have a nearly similar light for my clones and i keep it about 4-5 inches from the top - when you're topping new growth and kinda new I'd recommend waiting until the 4-5th node before topping.

what are your temps? low temps are brutal at slowing down growth even if they look healthy.

if you're gonna use a pre-mix it's always safer to use one accustomed to cannabis specifically. otherwise just get whatever store has Fox Farms and call it a day. pro mix and coco are great - when you know what it needs.

what do you mean by liquid fertilizer? there's everything from snake oil to concentrated gold, the brand and product matters unfortunately.

Ok ill lower the lights down. with the temps its playing around 25c - 28c.

i topped them two weeks ago when is it safe to top again?

this is the liquid im using

Screenshot 2023 01 31 23 46 09 689 comfacebookorca
Top Bottom