• Tagged users None
Cubbies69

Cubbies69

Just sharing
Screenshot_20201123-155229_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201123-155214_Gallery.jpg

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Correct. Shake them off well and hang to dry with good ventilation.

The more they're shaken, the more trichome heads have the potential to come off.

I do a quick swish in each bath (cold-warm-cold) and then let them hang dry next to the lights for a couple days to get the surface moisture off, then a quick trim and into an open jar for curing. The lid starts going on when they're not sticking together when shaken anymore to start the real curing process.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

How did the water look after? Find bugs and dirt?

The first bath is always super gross. Hair/fur, dust, sometimes thrips, any residual sprayed sulfur, sometimes fine perlite dust, etc. It also has added baking soda and white vinegar added to it so that there are suspended CO2 bubbles to really agitate anything off.

On plants when I've had to spray pesticides (just End-all) during flower, even the second (115 degree) bath gets noticeably tinted.

Oh, but even more than that, the benefit of the hot water rinse is that it dissolves some of the cellulose in the leaves, which makes the whole bud dry more evenly.

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

The more they're shaken, the more trichome heads have the potential to come off.

I do a quick swish in each bath (cold-warm-cold) and then let them hang dry next to the lights for a couple days to get the surface moisture off, then a quick trim and into an open jar for curing. The lid starts going on when they're not sticking together when shaken anymore to start the real curing process.
What is your curing process?

amekins

amekins

The first bath is always super gross. Hair/fur, dust, sometimes thrips, any residual sprayed sulfur, sometimes fine perlite dust, etc. It also has added baking soda and white vinegar added to it so that there are suspended CO2 bubbles to really agitate anything off.

On plants when I've had to spray pesticides (just End-all) during flower, even the second (115 degree) bath gets noticeably tinted.

Oh, but even more than that, the benefit of the hot water rinse is that it dissolves some of the cellulose in the leaves, which makes the whole bud dry more evenly.
Can you tell me about your three tubs/solutions? My first two were warm water with only the last one being cold water, and the first with lemon juice and baking soda. I’m all ears for how to do this because all I’ve gone by is an image with instructions.

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

Can you tell me about your three tubs/solutions? My first two were warm water with only the last one being cold water, and the first with lemon juice and baking soda. I’m all ears for how to do this because all I’ve gone by is an image with instructions.
I used 2 squeezed lemons in about 3 gallons of warm water and a cup in a half of baking soda in first tub. I just swoosh them in the water not beating them up obviously about 3 minutes soak then to the 2nd and 3rd plain water rinse tubs. Let the excess drip off for transport and hang em. Thats just what I did I will do it every time now fo sho😎

Top Bottom