My First TOPPING/PINCH Ever

• Thread starter 9FACES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
9FACES

9FACES

So i topped this lil guy at about 4 1/2 weeks. Any thoughts and advice would be much appreciated.🤘😎

My first toppingpinch ever
My first toppingpinch ever 2
My first toppingpinch ever 3
My first toppingpinch ever 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

OMG! What have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

Wait. Never mind. Looks good.

What Trips Rabbit says is true, but you only have two nodes on that plant, so you'd lose half your branches if you cut the lower growth. In the future, consider leaving 4-6 nodes after that first topping.

9FACES

9FACES

What Trips Rabbit says is true, but you only have two nodes on that plant, so you'd lose half your branches if you cut the lower growth. In the future, consider leaving 4-6 nodes after that first topping.
Oh ya i guess i did get a lil anxious with these plants. There my first one and I'm just amazed how they grow and bounce back. I am also LST this other one

20210407 191706
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I ony top plants when there going to outgrow my light, that plant is very small why top? I assume that it is so little it is a photoperid plant, did you top to make it smaller bc it is going outdoors? You should have waited till it gained some size in my opinion but im really not a fan of topping or fimming unless there is a good reason for it, good luck pic is last time i topped a plant and only bc it was going to outgrow my light.

20180926 083000
9FACES

9FACES

I ony top plants when there going to outgrow my light, that plant is very small why top? I assume that it is so little it is a photoperid plant, did you top to make it smaller bc it is going outdoors? You should have waited till it gained some size in my opinion but im really not a fan of topping or fimming unless there is a good reason for it, good luck pic is last time i topped a plant and only bc it was going to outgrow my light.
I topped it just out of curiosity. These are my first plants and i was just experimenting with different techniques.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I topped it just out of curiosity. These are my first plants and i was just experimenting with different techniques.
I like to take off the bottom 2 or 3 nodes and then top. You'll understand when it gets like a jungle under there.

9FACES

9FACES

I like to take off the bottom 2 or 3 nodes and then top. You'll understand when it gets like a jungle under there.
Ya someone else had said something along them lines. I definitely will do so next time

growsince79

growsince79

I like to top after 4 nodes, then a couple days later remove the 2 sets of leaves and branches on bottom.

Top Bottom