My flowering problems😅😅

• Thread starter Polcatz89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Polcatz89

Nobody likes an old thread...so ill start something new looking for some freshhh bloood and brains in the mix...plants are in the very begining of the fourth week of flower under philizon 1000watt led +cree cob..lights about 16" away...i usually water w r.o w 4ml/per gallon cal mag using fox farms happy frog...soon as i flipped i hit em w a tea that was probaly way to strong and did some damage i think...my plant on the left o.g. kush by r.p took a good hit while my blue o.g(on the right) thrived...ive watered twice mayne 3 times simce w plain r.o and cal mag...now they are both doing some heavy yellowimg...should i brew another tea...btw the tea is cal.mag ..terp tea bllom by root organics and mollases...then aerated in a small koolaid thing...let me know what everyone thinks....and how ya thing they are movimg along for tomorrow being the first day of week 4 since flip

My flowering problems
P

Polcatz89

Btw just accuired aome fancy toools ...p.h meter...ppm meter and loupe...i have very litttle exoerience w these but im no dummy...phed my tea and it was 8.4 lmaooo fuckkk..just plain waters still 7 with call mag might start p.h ing down plus the tea had like 1000ppm and realy high numbers for e.c as well

Top Bottom