My Fun With Butter.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've never used teim.or herb for edibles, extracts only. No horrible mj taste or grit. Only the slightest hint of mj from.extracts. I use qwiso, qwet, bho, bubble hash, keif.

Reeses peanut butter cupcakes. It's store bought box mix, too lazy to make from scratch.

20160317 132733
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I've never used teim.or herb for edibles, extracts only. No horrible mj taste or grit. Only the slightest hint of mj from.extracts. I use qwiso, qwet, bho, bubble hash, keif.
That helps a bunch.... You separate the green stuff out first. After making slabs and hash im too lazy to separate the rest of the crap hahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yup, only extracts. Male knowing my.dosage rates also. When using teim/bud for edibles how can you properly know the dosages per edible? Plus I don't like gritty or strong mj tasting edibles.
Oh the people i make food for just want effective... they are not gonna care about dose or portions.. if i was gonna sell it or professionally do it i would have to rip it down to concentrate first to know dosage.

Moto

Moto

Reeses peanut butter cupcakes. It's store bought box mix, too lazy to make from scratch.

That looks amazing. Are those hard to make?

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

Thanks much!!! I dont use nugs... just trim... its 1/2lb of trim... 1lb butter.. 2cups water... in a crockpot for 12 hours on low/warm.. when i wake up in the morning its usually bubbling a bit... i also do NOT decarb... my patients are not trying to get high as hell... just calming pain management.

Can you explain the decarb to me in basic terms? :) If I wanted to make some butter for patients would I be better off to decarb for the people looking for a more upper high? If I don't decarb it will be a more body high and pain management? I assume it will be great for sleep like my previous brownies. hahahaha :D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Can you explain the decarb to me in basic terms? :) If I wanted to make some butter for patients would I be better off to decarb for the people looking for a more upper high? If I don't decarb it will be a more body high and pain management? I assume it will be great for sleep like my previous brownies. hahahaha :D
In simple terms.. a little heat changes the chemical compounds. You can try both ways and do it with each patient to see what they like best. Its a very easy process.. its just throwing your buds in the oven at low temps... ill try to find a little time and temp chart that makes it easy to understand how hot and how long.

Screenshot 2016 07 31 16 42 14
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Skunkfarm.tek decarb tek
293* 8 mins in a tightly covered bowl.

Here are my dosages per extract. This gives a very powerful result w/o being a comatose

This is per 12 edibles made
Keif 2.5g
Bubble hash 2.0g
BHO 1.75g
Rosin 1.5g
Qwet 2.0g
Qwiso 2.0g

This puts me at a comfortable 50 to 60 mg dose per serving.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Skunkfarm.tek decarb tek
293* 8 mins in a tightly covered bowl.

Here are my dosages per extract. This gives a very powerful result w/o being a comatose

This is per 12 edibles made
Keif 2.5g
Bubble hash 2.0g
BHO 1.75g
Rosin 1.5g
Qwet 2.0g
Qwiso 2.0g

This puts me at a comfortable 50 to 60 mg dose per serving.
thats good info... it seems under 300 degrees and under 10 minutes is good stuff. And it doesnt have to be in the oven to decarb... People do it in hot oil too.

Screenshot 2016 07 31 17 26 38
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

This is my new thing for sure... since many are against smoke/vape

Scampi and an apple crisp... i have done pastas, beef, chicken, pork, fish, .tacos are fun.. kinda getting away from sweets lately. I also did a wonderful chicken ceasar salad and artichoke too. Next plan is infused jalapeño poppers and maybe a quiche

Love artichoke

Ecompost

Ecompost

Some actually like the flavor... some think its GREAT seasoning like cilantro/time/basil... all my patients are damn near twice my age... its that high they dont want.... i too am not a huge fan of food when it taste like pot.

The turkey last year killed... E&J and butter..... OH GAWD
indeed, i think the terps, tanins, flavs etc are also a critical part of medical delivery. indeed those seeking calming impacts would benefit from the inclusion of Limonene. Equally those seeking a more complete sleep, these might also gain advantage with the inclusion of the flavors.
It is well documented that Limonene is useful in assisting the sleep cycle when used in combination with CBD in particular.
I am myself partial to an infusion based on d-limonene before bed time, and it is recently studied via BVOE extractions from Blood Oranges...see briefly

BVOE exhibited dose-dependent inhibition of cell proliferation and induced apoptosis in the colon cancer cells, as confirmed by flow cytometry. Immunoblotting of colon cancer cells treated with BVOE shows dose-dependent induction of Bax/Bcl2) and inhibition of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF). Furthermore, treatment of serum starved SW480 and HT-29 cells with 100 μg/ml BVOE suggested the inhibition of VEGF and markers associated with inhibition of angiogenesis. The antiangiogenic activity of BVOE was also confirmed by inhibition of in vitro tube formation in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Dose-dependent anti-metastasis activity and blockage of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 (VEGFR1) binding following treatment with BVOE were confirmed by cell migration assays and immunoblots to detect decreased expression of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP-9)

Significance
The results of this study provide persuasive evidence of the apoptotic and anti-angiogenesis potential of BVOE in colon cancer cells. The extent of induction of apoptosis and inhibition of angiogenesis suggest that BVOE may offer great potential for prevention of cancer and may be appropriate for further studies.

Corresponding author. Tel.: + 1 979 862 4521/458 8090; fax: + 1 979 862 4522.

Current address: Triesta, HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd., HCG towers, #8, P. Kalinga Rao Road, Sampangi Ram Nagar, Bangalore-560 027, India.

Current address: Department of Pharmacology, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Manipal, Manipal-576104, India.
One thing i can tell you, i say this to people all the time and they look at me like i am crazy, but some of you know, we are a mere 10% human, the rest is a mash up of microbes, all of which we can see living free ranging existences in the world, ie not in the body of a human, but in soil, in water. Subtle chemical scents such as those we find reaching out from our meds, contain the very code of life itself, to remove these messages from the system, is to miss the subtle complexity of full life. Your brain and your emotional humanity is not a requirement for certain messaging systems to operate, never the less, you might emotionally consider the removal of such messages, by way of additional rinsing, or enzymes for example, but so you know what you lost, i mean really lost?
There is such a thing as biology, talking to biology, your brain is not in the equation. I can for example using nothing more than the scent of cooking bacon, trigger deep seated biological processes within your body, over which you have no control. Your digestive system will initiate, you will not have thought about this, but your systems will be communicating via the VOC's of cooking bacon, by passing your human mind, speaking directly to your organs, digestive enzymes will be secreted, will you have have thought about this to make it happen? Your might start to produce more saliva, again is this you doing it directly via the power of your mind?
I would argue not. Your responses to the world are more than directly controlled by subtle messages that we lack the eyes to see as gases of code, triggering our deep biology and causing us to act.
I am not talking of your conscious being, but your deep biology, the actual code of your life.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Excellent presentation! That food looks delicious!!

For the sake of clarity, the decarboxylation process takes place while infusing.

I find using hash instead of flower enhances the flavor even more. The taste of the hash from each strain brings its own nuances to food. An afghan I used to have added a savory dimension to sweets, while a Durban poison was so sweet on its own it was almost too sweet for the caramel I make. Pretty cool!
I agree and like this practice. I think the food world will really switch on soon. There are so many ranges we can take from MJ, these we might consider using like actual herbs we all know. A lemon, a blueberry, a hash, all sorts of flavors we might melt with our food to produce something more than just getting high. Perhaps the future is in extractions of the essential oils in there unique profiles for use as herbal infusions via inventive and brave chefs like we have here :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Puttin some stank on some biscuits n gravy.... medicated SOS
have you considered using a medical mushroom extraction in combination? In particular i am thinking of using say Chaga, Lions mane, Reishi, Turkey tail, Cordyceps and Broccoli sprouts, just a basic water water extraction, adding this where we might add water for a sauce? Some excellent research coming out now re Mushrooms and the potential for cancer remediation etc.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
have you considered using a medical mushroom extraction in combination? In particular i am thinking of using say Chaga, Lions mane, Reishi, Turkey tail, Cordyceps and Broccoli sprouts, just a basic water water extraction, adding this where we might add water for a sauce? Some excellent research coming out now re Mushrooms and the potential for cancer remediation etc.
Oh ya brotha... im all for fungus!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom