My Garden

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

So I guess pretty much everything I do in my garden I'll basically just post here, including new plants, harvests etc. since I kinda just rotate my garden I guess I really never count the number of grows I've done, just the number of plants....anyways Heres the garden lineup:
Sour Kosher-DNA
Glueberry Og-Dutch Passion
Las Vegas Purple Kush (Clone only)
Cookies Kush- Barneys Farm
Og Kush- Humboldt
Green Crack- Humboldt
Larry Og-Cali C
Blueberry-Seedsman

Not gonna lie, I'm not a big fan of the Blueberry, it doesn't like nutes so I feel like I gotta baby the fuckin thing, it's sad.

The LVPK my boy brought it back from OR, and hooked me up with three cuts, I popped one in DWC and I have the other 2 in soil, using Fafard Organic.

3 weeks from cut on the glueberry maybe 4 but doubtful, 2 to 2.5 weeks on the kosher, the LVPK just showed signs of sex a couple days ago during transition, and it's just finishing up its final days of pre-flower before I actually consider a start date which will most likely be Saturday. I'm super excited about it cuz I haven't been gifted a clone yet just have been doing things solo, and not even my buddy has grown this in hydro.....bet he wishes I didn't get a cut now for how good it looks, he always gets jealous lol, well....any feedback is great and much appreciated, thanks guys!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

IMG 1258
IMG 1269
IMG 1270
IMG 1272
IMG 1274

Sour Kosher Day 12
IMG 1243
IMG 1246
IMG 1247

LVPK Day 6 Pre-Flower, needs a lil hair cut soon
IMG 1257

LVPK
IMG 1259

Sour Kosher
IMG 1261
IMG 1265

Cookies Kush
IMG 1252

Sour Kosher
IMG 1254

Blueberry
IMG 1255

Glueberry
IMG 1248
IMG 1249

Og Kush
IMG 1250
Green Crack
IMG 1251

Larry Og

IMG 1237
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

IMG 1204
IMG 1205
IMG 1206
IMG 1207

Sour Kosher last week, it's now week 7, but 9 weeks in 12/12, trichs are just about 50 percent milky, with some amber some clear, not quite there but I'm contemplating on how much bigger are they gonna get, they do look to still be packing it on, but this strain just looks like some head smoke despite the massive root ball, I suggest with the yield, keep the plant short, LST and scrog, I know it's a sativa dom but the stems are wicked flimsy and this bitch was begged for a long time. The smell is intoxicating with fume smell just like sour diesel but it's extremely gassy, but then has a really sweet smell to it. Definitely isn't hard to miss this strain in here.
IMG 1237
IMG 1238
IMG 1239
IMG 1241

Glueberry Og at Week 5 Today, Blueberry Pop Tarts is the flavor profile I get here, seems to be grabbing on to some piney smell as it's keeps progressing but real early up to week 4, may be the best smelling bud I've smelt next to Tangie

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

My sour Kosher is 66 days in today, I'm gonna post some pics when I'm out of work around 1 today. There is legit like a white hair or Two at most on my top and middle nugs, obviously 2.5 feet down the plant the lights not penetrating that deep, so if these are ready I'll chop the top 2.5 feet and finish the lil popcorn nugs or just throw them in the edible bin. I prolly posted these but here's a couple shots from 6 days ago on Monday. They're really not packing weight anymore and have like 95 percent orange hairs, mainly milky trichs with a few amber. I don't like amber in my finished sativas I'd rather get that heady stone unless I'm growing an indica or indica dom. What do you guys think???

IMG 1205
IMG 1206
IMG 1207
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

My sour Kosher is 66 days in today, I'm gonna post some pics when I'm out of work around 1 today. There is legit like a white hair or Two at most on my top and middle nugs, obviously 2.5 feet down the plant the lights not penetrating that deep, so if these are ready I'll chop the top 2.5 feet and finish the lil popcorn nugs or just throw them in the edible bin. I prolly posted these but here's a couple shots from 6 days ago on Monday. They're really not packing weight anymore and have like 95 percent orange hairs, mainly milky trichs with a few amber. I don't like amber in my finished sativas I'd rather get that heady stone unless I'm growing an indica or indica dom. What do you guys think???
And shit.....LED picks do no justice, I'll get better shots

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

And this cookies is about to take off now. Just started to grab that 5 gallon pot, plan to flower in it too, maybe another week to two weeks and I'll be blooming this, then took a shot of the LST on the Green Crack. I'm super excited about this strain, def doesn't mind being fed. I cropped half this Kosher today, went 66 days, tops were nice and orange, smells like sweet diesel fuel if that exists....lol. I still have the top half finishing up for the next few days. The pheno is shit, tall lanky, Hard to grow, honestly you gotta start this thing off at like 10 inches with a shitload of slt. It's only a top cola bloomer and yes has some
Popcorn but the top nugs is where you'll get your chunkiest buds from. I'm very excited about the smoke, probabaly some
Of the best I've had in a while, but the yield wasn't there for the amount of time put into it.....will say, stickiest, chunkiest, most potent buds I've smelt, absolutely reaks. Threw up some Day 38 Glueberry, about 3 weeks give or take, and the LVPK hydro clone. I can tell this LV is gonna take off pretty damn soon it's really just about starting to stretch. Hoping for about a 2.5 to 3 foot plant like as it was switched at 12 inches

IMG 1286
IMG 1287
IMG 1288
IMG 1289
IMG 1290
IMG 1292
IMG 1293
IMG 1295
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

And this cookies is about to take off now. Just started to grab that 5 gallon pot, plan to flower in it too, maybe another week to two weeks and I'll be blooming this, then took a shot of the LST on the Green Crack. I'm super excited about this strain, def doesn't mind being fed. I cropped half this Kosher today, went 66 days, tops were nice and orange, smells like sweet diesel fuel if that exists....lol. I still have the top half finishing up for the next few days. The pheno is shit, tall lanky, Hard to grow, honestly you gotta start this thing off at like 10 inches with a shitload of slt. It's only a top cola bloomer and yes has some
Popcorn but the top nugs is where you'll get your chunkiest buds from. I'm very excited about the smoke, probabaly some
Of the best I've had in a while, but the yield wasn't there for the amount of time put into it.....will say, stickiest, chunkiest, most potent buds I've smelt, absolutely reaks. Threw up some Day 38 Glueberry, about 3 weeks give or take, and the LVPK hydro clone. I can tell this LV is gonna take off pretty damn soon it's really just about starting to stretch. Hoping for about a 2.5 to 3 foot plant like as it was switched at 12 inches

IMG 1296
IMG 1299
IMG 1300
IMG 1296
IMG 1300
IMG 1299
IMG 1300
jipp

jipp

looks tasty..

chris.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

What sort of lights are you using? How many? Actual wattage draw?
I use one 3 300 watt mars hydros in my 4x4, and 1 300 watt in my 2x2.5. Power draw is only 165 watts per light. I use power veg bulbs in my pallet area, I only run 4 of the 8 bulbs

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

its on its death bed.. i chop any day. from last night.
8 weeks 3 days. random shots.

View attachment 718989 View attachment 718990 View attachment 718991 View attachment 718992
its been a long road to get to this point for me. lol. its sorta of a blur the last few months have been. got lucky i did not have all burnt tops since im max out on hight.

chris.
Damn nice and full, that looks like a nice personal crop right there, sometimes I wish I did "grows" and had like three four plants at a time to chop, but I'll take chopping a plant every three weeks to a month instead of a 3 month wait lol, those look great but def time to chop those girls are shriveling!

ahemait

ahemait

I use one 3 300 watt mars hydros in my 4x4, and 1 300 watt in my 2x2.5. Power draw is only 165 watts per light. I use power veg bulbs in my pallet area, I only run 4 of the 8 bulbs
I have 2 mars pro ii cree 128 in my flower.

ahemait

ahemait

How high above the tips do you keep your lights in flower and in veg?

Top Bottom