My Garden

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Damn dwc so much quicker growth with these power veg 420s and power veg uv. Blue light is a lil annoying but I wear my glasses lol. This Kosher is killing it right now. Got a blueberry, Larry and og kush in the other dwc's

IMG 1485
IMG 1486
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Just dropping by on a few updates:

About 2.5 weeks from harvesting the kosher, still showing clear trichs as they should, buds are packing weight right now heavy and these lanky stems are falling over.

LVPK is about 4.5 weeks in after a 2 week transition and preflower, for 6.5 weeks total. Starting to grab on to some of those lavender hues.

My buddy and I grabbed some Pineapple Express and found about 10 good bag seeds in it which was a huge surprise to us. It was definitely one of his favorite smoke, long story short we'll be breeding this shortly and coming out with our first strain together. We have some really good ideas on what we'll be crossing it with / crossing again for more future fun, but will be a great winter project.

Soils are all 7 days in flower today, after a two week transition period. Og Kush and green cush are my favorite, who doesn't like lemon and mangos. Haven't harvested a soil plant since winter since switching to hydro so should definitely fun. And yes they're all pretty short, it's on purpose, I'm impatient to watch slow growth after watching my dwc explode.

Have a good night!

IMG 1535
IMG 1539
IMG 1540
IMG 1563
IMG 1567
IMG 1570
IMG 1571
IMG 1573
IMG 1576
IMG 1580
IMG 1587
IMG 1592
IMG 1593
IMG 1596
IMG 1599
IMG 1600
IMG 1601
IMG 1604
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Here's an update on the veg room on a couple of ehm, got a good handful more I took on but here's some pics. Took on a GDP x Dutch Treat, doesn't have a name, haven't seen this cross but my buddy got it from a guy who only made one round of these. He had a gorilla glue girl as well even know I have some seeds from a batch. My other friend and I took cuts of the Jack Frost I gave him but sex is still undetermined. My LVPK fortunately rooted after almost a month....shitty lil rooter....but is one of my top five strains to my liking. I'm thinking these bigger ladies can go another 3 weeks and we'll put them in bloom. Aiming for about 2 feet per plant prior to bloom definitely going for big yeilds

IMG 1765
IMG 1766
IMG 1775
IMG 1777
IMG 1781
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Here's an update on the veg room on a couple of ehm, got a good handful more I took on but here's some pics. Took on a GDP x Dutch Treat, doesn't have a name, haven't seen this cross but my buddy got it from a guy who only made one round of these. He had a gorilla glue girl as well even know I have some seeds from a batch. My other friend and I took cuts of the Jack Frost I gave him but sex is still undetermined. My LVPK fortunately rooted after almost a month....shitty lil rooter....but is one of my top five strains to my liking. I'm thinking these bigger ladies can go another 3 weeks and we'll put them in bloom. Aiming for about 2 feet per plant prior to bloom definitely going for big yeilds
Bullshit thing about the GDP x Dutch and gorilla glue he gave them to me in some beat up shape. They were in soil on Sunday, I stripped them of the dirt, cleaned ehm and now there already showing new roots!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Almost week 4 sour Kosher
and almost Day 1 preflower for the Og Kush and blueberry.

Sour Kosher ppms have been really nice, I tried not changing Rez this run and it's working. I just add plain water every three days to allow the water to drop and get air in there to the roots. When I add the water back up ppms drop to around 350 and I add what I believe the plant needs. Mainly I'll just add small amounts of bloom nutes and silica but on certain weeks like week 3 and 6 I like to load up on the additives. Things are chugging along smoothly, 5 weeks to go and counting

IMG 1996
IMG 2002
IMG 2003
IMG 2005
IMG 2007
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Random but interests me the most right now, Scotts Og top itself cuz I sprayed azamax heavy lol whoops! But rewarded me right back and now I'm in love, this is some Jack Frost at about 6 weeks, Ill be 7 weeks in at the end of the week

IMG 2593
IMG 2611
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Og Kush and sour Kosher, just hit the 50 day mark with the Kush. She's smelling like lemon skittles....

IMG 2909
IMG 2913
Top Bottom