my gforce grow so far

• Thread starter stormannorm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stormannorm

hi fellow farmers this is my gforce grow so far at 6 wks into flower.2/3 weeks left let me know wot u all think.....the 3rd pic as u can tell has bn supercropped.and all the fan leafs i shaved off i regreted straite away and then to add insult to injury the guy from my hydro store said it slows the flowering down(SHIT!!!!!) oh well lesson learned for next time....it is my first grow lol.Anyone else grew out gforce???? that could give me any advice or tips for my nxt run thats lined up for when this crop is chopped.

peace out !!!!!

6 weeks in flowerg force
Another nuggie
IMG00009 20110920 1728
IMG00010 20110920 1728
IMG00008 20110920 1727
G force clone  3wk veg
G force clone 3wk
G force  6wks
G force  6 wks flowershaved all fan leaves off
G force 6 wks flower
Gforce 6 weeks in flower
J

Jug of the Head

They look frosty mate, nice work! I'm sure you've been told about the leaves thing now! If they're green then they're being used. If they're turning yellow more than green then there's no harm giving them a helping hand! Great result for first go! I'm sure you'll enjoy it all the more knowing you grew it yourself! The young ones look healthy too! Good job!

Jugs

J

Jug of the Head

Dude I've been looking at your pics again and I think it might be time to enjoy the fruits of your work! They look ready to me! Has much happened in the last few days?

Jugs

S

stormannorm

hi jugs cheers for dropping in theese got chopped on the 30/9/11 their hanggin up to dry cant wait to test this shit it smells great and the smell is changing everyday.cheers man.peace out!

J

Jug of the Head

hi jugs cheers for dropping in theese got chopped on the 30/9/11 their hanggin up to dry cant wait to test this shit it smells great and the smell is changing everyday.cheers man.peace out!

I'm having a crash course in forums, I didn't know you started this thread because I'm a bit shit! So now I've found it I'll pull up a seat on those young ones! How much dry did you end up getting?

Jugs

S

stormannorm

i dunno yet its still drying prob around an oz per plant its personal so i dnt mind for first time.the young ones have been put into flower bout a week ago.i'll put pics up wen the magic has started to happen they r just showing their sex so far.

peace out!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom