My Girl Born Apt 12th. Blueberry

• Thread starter lovin weed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lovin weed

Thank you. It was touch and go for a while. Lots of research.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nice..Did you know that BB is really not a beginners strain..? In fact she is a bitch to grow..touchy and hates everything you try to do for her..
I love the smoke but last grow I had to nurse (BC Early BB photo), her along and only got an ounce of dry bud..She was a leafy bitch too..been looking high and low for something decent (not DJ at the moment).

Down to my last half oz of BB..tried to germinate another seed..fail..bleh!

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

LOOKS GOOD. but tell things like pot size in gals, how many watts of light, medium in pot. when u went 12/12 and height of plant currently as well as stretch. what
s the origin of your BB.

I'll be adding a couple of BB cultivars to the vault eventually in hopes of working a cross i made with a bad ass BB cut pre 2k killer pheno.

congrats that plant looks good. you better take some cuttings of her asap before you regret it.

L

lovin weed

LOOKS GOOD. but tell things like pot size in gals, how many watts of light, medium in pot. when u went 12/12 and height of plant currently as well as stretch. what
s the origin of your BB.

I'll be adding a couple of BB cultivars to the vault eventually in hopes of working a cross i made with a bad ass BB cut pre 2k killer pheno.

congrats that plant looks good. you better take some cuttings of her asap before you regret it.
I had old school 400 watt M H light after seedlings, then at 12 12 I switched to 400 watt sodium grow. 5 gal smart pot. they were 32 inches tall when I switched to 12 12. Ive been using mother earth nutes, the seem to like them well. Buds are swelling every day. I have been giving a little phosphorus. A few yellow spots but everyone says that's normal for BB. And you were right, they are a bitch to grow. hoping to harvest soon.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Blueberrys well known as a line thats hard to find keepers in.what that basically means is most phenoes are pretty mediocre.there are good phenoes to be found for sure and its possible to get em but just less likely than other strains.
If u want a good strain with good phenoes try a skunk line or something.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I won some BB Cheesecake BX 1 seeds 4+ years ago. One plant was sat dom, the other Indica dom Great stuff for sure. I bred them almost done with 4 from those seeds. None are indica dom. This is from 2014. My first time using top feed drip with Hydro Halo rings

SPDR 600

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

The cut we used to run folks complained about it being hard to clone. Yet, i had no issues and cloned it easily using the GroClone as well as in pro=mix bx too. i had zero issues growing it and the BB plants was perfect until mites & pm arrived. it was mite resistant to a point so i got to smoke it but not offer any for coin.

the cut was done in 60 days with good yield and the flavor/effect still makes it my no. 1 choice of all time. hoping i can get a really close pheno to it.

I'll be going after BB again in seed form to try to bolster the cross i made as well as try to find some keepers with the seed line. i'll use 2 different seed lines and make decisions as needed. UK blues might work it's way into the picture too eventually.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The cut we used to run folks complained about it being hard to clone. Yet, i had no issues and cloned it easily using the GroClone as well as in pro=mix bx too. i had zero issues growing it and the BB plants was perfect until mites & pm arrived. it was mite resistant to a point so i got to smoke it but not offer any for coin.

the cut was done in 60 days with good yield and the flavor/effect still makes it my no. 1 choice of all time. hoping i can get a really close pheno to it.

I'll be going after BB again in seed form to try to bolster the cross i made as well as try to find some keepers with the seed line. i'll use 2 different seed lines and make decisions as needed. UK blues might work it's way into the picture too eventually.
If u like blueberry you should try lemonhoko,s blueberry sativs bx.his seed co,s called green beans seeds and his blueberry supposedly one of the best available.its a select pheno of dj shorts bb.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

If u like blueberry you should try lemonhoko,s blueberry sativs bx.his seed co,s called green beans seeds and his blueberry supposedly one of the best available.its a select pheno of dj shorts bb.
Where can you get his beans besides Instagram? I hate all social media and won't join any of them! A true LE nightmare I am..LOL

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

@Mr Bee thx. dude. i checked into it but although his BX is
interesting I don't really want a BX to something other than BB. i looked into what made it up using ceres white indica etc ... ?

Buzzer777 I'm sure u will see who has it via google u do use google right lol. follow the fire to your prise i'll follow Mr. Bee's prudent pointing method so i don't get the boot.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@Mr Bee thx. dude. i checked into it but although his BX is
interesting I don't really want a BX to something other than BB. i looked into what made it up using ceres white indica etc ... ?

Buzzer777 I'm sure u will see who has it via google u do use google right lol. follow the fire to your prise i'll follow Mr. Bee's prudent pointing method so i don't get the boot.
Thanx, but I got tired using google to find him..too many other breeders out there that are easy to locate and buy from..
Got some F5's from Old World Genetics..dropped a few last night and they are above rockwool already. If they are all they say..I will be breeding BB this summer..

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Thanx, but I got tired using google to find him..too many other breeders out there that are easy to locate and buy from..
Got some F5's from Old World Genetics..dropped a few last night and they are above rockwool already. If they are all they say..I will be breeding BB this summer..

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

so u went with DJ SHORT. can't complain about that no matter the truth about former breeding stock. he's back and will work it as he goes along with JD DOING HIS THING TOO. congrats

i'm reconsidering running the BB cross i made. already going to test the GDP, and weird AK47 pheno that seems to make kids with great potential. hell i might as well they'll all be done from 60 to 70 days imho. save pollen and hit a couple lower branches for a quick exploratory backcross just to see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom