My girls 2 weeks into flower

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

So hi there, as today is exactly 2 weeks since I flipped to flower I just thought I'd share a video of my 4 mimosa girls after I've just done a little tuck here and there to get the canopy as even as I could, possible even the last time as they are starting to slow down now. And I think they are looking pretty damn good at the minute, for my first solo grow, nice green healthy plants with lots of bud sites, please feel free to leave any comments, that is if anyone even looks 😂

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

So that’s:

4x Mimosa SCROG in a 4x4
Hand watered coco?
Not sure what lights or nutrients.

You need an oscillating fan under that canopy as well.

Lots of bud sites that’s for sure. Keep those ladies happy - they look excellent. And don’t be scurred to cut off those branches that are smashed up against the side of the tent, you should still have plenty of trimming to do without those!!

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

So that’s:

4x Mimosa SCROG in a 4x4
Hand watered coco?
Not sure what lights or nutrients.

You need an oscillating fan under that canopy as well.

Lots of bud sites that’s for sure. Keep those ladies happy - they look excellent. And don’t be scurred to cut off those branches that are smashed up against the side of the tent, you should still have plenty of trimming to do without those!!
Hiya pal yeah hand watered in coco, in a 4x4 feeding cannazyme, canna a + b, canna boost and cyco sugar rush, I'm just using a hps light at the minute running at 660w, I've also got a fan under the canopy I just moved it for the purpose of the video. I was also told not to touch or take anything off the plant while it they were in flower is that incorrect ?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

3 weeks into flower, hopefully I won't get told off this time for starting a new thread as I am only trying to keep a journal, starting to smell and get sticky now, flowers fattening up nicely overall very happy with there progress 😀

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Few more pics of the girls, getting ready to pk on Monday 🙂

20210908 232337
20210908 232409
20210908 232435
20210908 232703
20210908 232710
20210908 232718
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

End of week 4, start pk on Monday, any comments off anyone more experienced wud be appreciated t.i.a 😊

Top Bottom