My girls are pregnant, should I fertilize more?

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

So my moron neighbor had a male that he let go too far and my plants are heavily seeded. Super disappointed, but trying to figure the best course of action. Should I up the fertilizer, or will that even help? I know the plants will put the energy to the seeds, but would more nutes offset that? Should I pluck some seeds or is that pointless? These ladies are massive so we're probably talking thousands of seeds. Perils of outdoor growing. Any advice is appreciated.

Ponky

Ponky

The plant can be processed for distillation. The whole thing. Ground up. Processed with solvent and distilled into THC and terps and assorted cannabinoids. But once there is seeds it's kind of useless as bud.

TSD

TSD

The plant can be processed for distillation. The whole thing. Ground up. Processed with solvent and distilled into THC and terps and assorted cannabinoids. But once there is seeds it's kind of useless as bud.
Probably make edibles since I do that anyway. My lungs might appreciate it.

TSD

TSD

What are you going to do with all those seeds?
I dunno, give em away or chuck em probably. I don't have the space or patience to grow seeds that aren't feminized and have no clue what his bag seed plant was.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I dunno, give em away or chuck em probably. I don't have the space or patience to grow seeds that aren't feminized and have no clue what his bag seed plant was.
And his bag seed male plant prob came from a hermi line.

Top Bottom