My Grow At Day 130!

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Hi everyone,
This is my second grow. It’s 130 days from seed and 70 days from flower. The strain is Neville Haze which is a dominate sativa. I have used(or attempted) the SCROG method and topped it 3 times. I plan to harvest in 3 days. Here are the results:

My grow at day 130
My grow at day 130 2
My grow at day 130 3
My grow at day 130 4
My grow at day 130 5
My grow at day 130 6
My grow at day 130 7
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi everyone,
This is my second grow. It’s 130 days from seed and 70 days from flower. The strain is Neville Haze which is a dominate sativa. I have used(or attempted) the SCROG method and topped it 3 times. I plan to harvest in 3 days. Here are the results:
Great work. Tho the haze lines take sooo much longer, when done well it is always worth the wait.:D Great job man.

What lighting did you use and how many watts? Looks to be led, brand? who's gear are you using Again great work. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

B

Burned Haze

Bravo! I always like smoking on a good Sativa in a the mid day or with my indica pipe beside it to bump it up like caffeine lol. Hope you found a keeper

Looking good eh

“Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”
― Moliere

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.”
― Leo Tolstoy

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”
― Aristotle

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Great work. Tho the haze lines take sooo much longer, when done well it is always worth the wait.:D Great job man.

What lighting did you use and how many watts? Looks to be led, brand? who's gear are you using Again great work. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:
I got two viparspectra 450Watt Led lights. Just did your typical general organic nutes in fox farm soil. Yeah this grow has taken so long but it’s came out well thanks!
I also kept temps around 68-70 degrees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom