My grow plan, some questions

• Thread starter Garbage_bear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Ok I am going to do a medical grow in a greenhouse, state legal. Ten plants. I plan on doing living soil with earth dust to keep things simple. I plan on growing my plants in ground, not in pots. The times I have grown in ground vs pots my plants got huge. Ok here are my questions:

1.) last year I had a problem in this greenhouse with these little white bugs in my veggies. They would make like Spyder webs. I used Dr. Doom fogger twice and killed most of them if not all of them. They were on one my cannabis plants but I sprayed it with pure spray and they left those plants and went to my veggies then I fogged them. I am planning on re-using the soil I have with the earth dust cause I am broke. I can't buy new dirt for ten plants. Should I treat my soil and or/greenhouse with something for bugs before I start the grow?

2.) I am concerned about getting fungus gnats with the earth dust because the soil will stay pretty wet. After many attempts at throwing everything at fungus gnats the only product I have found that works is "Genera lHydroponics DEFGUARD". On the bottle it says OMRO listed for organic use. If I treat my soil with this the fungus gnats don't show up. My question is will this product affect the living soil negatively?

Thanks in advance! Finally the internet has a awesomeness equivalent to funny cat videos. This site rocks.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Ok I am going to do a medical grow in a greenhouse, state legal. Ten plants. I plan on doing living soil with earth dust to keep things simple. I plan on growing my plants in ground, not in pots. The times I have grown in ground vs pots my plants got huge. Ok here are my questions:

1.) last year I had a problem in this greenhouse with these little white bugs in my veggies. They would make like Spyder webs. I used Dr. Doom fogger twice and killed most of them if not all of them. They were on one my cannabis plants but I sprayed it with pure spray and they left those plants and went to my veggies then I fogged them. I am planning on re-using the soil I have with the earth dust cause I am broke. I can't buy new dirt for ten plants. Should I treat my soil and or/greenhouse with something for bugs before I start the grow?

2.) I am concerned about getting fungus gnats with the earth dust because the soil will stay pretty wet. After many attempts at throwing everything at fungus gnats the only product I have found that works is "Genera lHydroponics DEFGUARD". On the bottle it says OMRO listed for organic use. If I treat my soil with this the fungus gnats don't show up. My question is will this product affect the living soil negatively?

Thanks in advance! Finally the internet has a awesomeness equivalent to funny cat videos. This site rocks.
The amazing dr zymes is pretty good stuff and 100% organic. Might be a product for you, just google it and see.

Top Bottom