My grow setup

• Thread starter Jincho_860
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jincho_860

Jincho_860

Hi guys I’m new to growing this my first room that I started myself it’s a 10 x 5 area with a 2x2 area for my seedling and clones I plan on splitting the room half veg half bloom is that a good idea I’m just trying to get a good cycle going my friend told me I should use the whole room for veg and when it’s time to flower switch to flower.

My grow setup
My grow setup 2
My grow setup 3
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome to the farm. Very nice setup, eager to follow along. Happy grows.
Burnz

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Welcome! Nice room, looks like you're growing on the ISS! lol
I agree with your friend, given the space limitations I'd veg them in there for a few weeks and flip the whole room. My setup is different dimensions but similar, I have an 8x8 for flower and a 2x4x4' for vegging clones and moms.

It's going to be a lot easier to manage that as one single space believe me.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your room looks nice! It is great having a perpetual grow, with some vegging while others are flowering...BUT... it's difficult to keep one side totally dark during the times when the lights are on next door. It can be done but usually takes away some of your growing area to erect your light barrier. Ventilation is sometimes difficult if you need to pull air thru two rooms and keep humidity right. It would be a lot easier to grow and flip all of them at the same time, and it would give you a basic trial run to refine your technique over.
Obviously you have done your homework and everything looks good. I would just recommend trying a trial grow to see how your system works and any changes that you need to make are made based on experience. I know that you want to have a perpetual system, but try a single room first and see how you do. If you do great, then consider advancing your system. If you struggle, get those issues worked out before you try something much harder.

Jincho_860

Jincho_860

Welcome! Nice room, looks like you're growing on the ISS! lol
I agree with your friend, given the space limitations I'd veg them in there for a few weeks and flip the whole room. My setup is different dimensions but similar, I have an 8x8 for flower and a 2x4x4' for vegging clones and moms.

It's going to be a lot easier to manage that as one single space believe me.
I like the sound of your setup wish I could do the same but the reason I wanted to split rooms just in case I don’t see something in time and have trouble I’ll have backup to replace them empty buckets

Jincho_860

Jincho_860

Your room looks nice! It is great having a perpetual grow, with some vegging while others are flowering...BUT... it's difficult to keep one side totally dark during the times when the lights are on next door. It can be done but usually takes away some of your growing area to erect your light barrier. Ventilation is sometimes difficult if you need to pull air thru two rooms and keep humidity right. It would be a lot easier to grow and flip all of them at the same time, and it would give you a basic trial run to refine your technique over.
Obviously you have done your homework and everything looks good. I would just recommend trying a trial grow to see how your system works and any changes that you need to make are made based on experience. I know that you want to have a perpetual system, but try a single room first and see how you do. If you do great, then consider advancing your system. If you struggle, get those issues worked out before you try something much harder.
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it I think I’ll go with a trial run to see how everything goes

N

Newber

Room looks good, cheers. Time to get some plants in there and turn the lights on. What else do you have to do before you start running some plants?
P.S. Also agree that should be all flower room. Way easier

Jincho_860

Jincho_860

Room looks good, cheers. Time to get some plants in there and turn the lights on. What else do you have to do before you start running some plants?
P.S. Also agree that should be all flower room. Way easier
I have to set up my hydro system put dehumidifiers and a ac and i should be ready to go after that

Top Bottom