My grow your 4 diary BC Canada

• Thread starter TheKushie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What will the dry weight of the flowers be when they're finished??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheKushie

TheKushie

Just harvested and fucking lazy so i just hung them up like that for now. Still need to string up some lines in the sauna as that will be the drying room. Outdoor grow season is almost done and I can't wait to see taste these cunts. 😗💨

IMG 20200914 212107
IMG 20200914 212004
IMG 20200914 220836
TheKushie

TheKushie

Will be wet trimming because of the hassle of leaves curling into the bud when doing the dry trim method. I have read that drying the the nugs first and having the leaves curl in to protect the trichomes is better. People will have their opinions on methods, next grow maybe ill try that technique instead. I've been reading up on yeilds per square foot and think that this harvest will yield an average of 35-45grams/sqf dried 20-30grams is for beginners. Even though this is my second outdoor grow and first time using coco coir as a substrate i grow decent enough to hope for a high average. 😆

IMG 20200915 122630
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Dry trimming is an absolute bitch. I am trying wet trimming on my next plant and if there is not a noticeable difference in quality I will continue to wet trim.

TheKushie

TheKushie

Dry trimming is an absolute bitch. I am trying wet trimming on my next plant and if there is not a noticeable difference in quality I will continue to wet trim.
I just finish doing it both ways and don't care for the positive side of the dry trimming method. Whoever came up with the method can keep your dry trimming and it's hassle. Dry trimming makes you touch the flower more because you're trying to uncurl the leaves so you're more likely to cut into the flower.

TheKushie

TheKushie

Im sure there's more then 2 pounds here once dried, I only hoped for 1.5 and goal was 2. I should know later down the road but this was only 4 plants so that should be a high average. Small buds will be turned into budder/wax so it all counts haha

TheKushie

TheKushie

Final weight including small popcorn crap which will be turned into bubble hash/wax..... 2 Blue Dream = 1.62lb
2 Bubba Kush = 1.07lb
Grand total of 2.69lbs weed could've probably been grown a bit better but whatever I haven't grown weed for almost 10 years and this is my second outdoor grow. If I grow again I would stick to growing different types of Bubba Kush my favorite.

IMG 20200924 182427
Top Bottom