My Growers Choice ROI-E 720 is a bad ass

• Thread starter Flintstone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flintstone

Flintstone

I love my Growers Choice ROI-E 720 it's going to complete the flowering section and I've got almost everything ready for my Veg room I'm installing it this Monday and Tuesday... Here are some pictures
I got the light, controller, and 120v cord all for a $1,050.00 saving$250.00 plus the cord.

My growers choice roi e 720 is a bad ass
My growers choice roi e 720 is a bad ass 2
My growers choice roi e 720 is a bad ass 3
H Farms

H Farms

Nice Have you Harvested anything Under it yet?? I’m really thinking I’m gonna have to get me 1

RigRoss

RigRoss

I love my Growers Choice ROI-E 720 it's going to complete the flowering section and I've got almost everything ready for my Veg room I'm installing it this Monday and Tuesday... Here are some pictures
I got the light, controller, and 120v cord all for a $1,050.00 saving$250.00 plus the cord.
The Growers Choice ROI-E680 fixtures have a known widespread issue of the drivers failing and turning on bars when they're supposed to be off. The company is well aware but hasn't sent out any notifications or recalls. This happens even with their branded digital controller. They don't care if your crop is severely damaged due to light pollution caused by their faulty drivers. They just released an "upgraded" ROI-E680S with drivers that supposedly work correctly it looks like they have less diodes though, so you'll be pushing them much harder to reach 680w. Also, they won't upgrade your old ROI-E680 fixture until you have photo or video proof of it failing. So pretty much you have to wait and catch it in action when these fixtures decide to wreck your medicine. Keep in mind they can turn on at ANY time throughout their off period. Tell your friends and family. Quality medicine is what we all strive for and this public service announcement is to continue this goal. I have many of these fixtures and feel betrayed by the company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom