My harvest day has come

• Thread starter Trailertrish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trailertrish

Trailertrish

1e2076f2-7b86-4a6b-8f3f-ed1484e83ad4-jpeg.1289531
Today I harvested, had no choice. I was informed that the Girls were in danger of going on a midnight ride, as they could be seen from the road. This was week ten of a 9-11 flower cycle, I was thinking of moving the Girls to somewhere where they could not be seen. But, my mentor came over, his decree its time.
what do you think
98A4BE19-67CD-4F1E-AEDF-563831901516.jpeg
1E2076F2-7B86-4A6B-8F3F-ED1484E83AD4.jpeg

Gmix

Gmix

You really want a scoped shot of the trichome heads to tell 100%

some like 25% amber, some less the former is more common.

Your looking for cloudy trichs with roughly 25% amber
If the heads are not cloudy it needs more time.

You don’t want to harvest early as the weed will be racy & taste grassy, you also don’t want to go over as it really doesn’t taste nice & the thc will be less.

Either get a scope or use a app There are some good free ones
Once you get used to what your looking for it’s abc till then it’s a thing you gotta learn.

Drop some macro shots if you can 👍

BudBogart

BudBogart

I agree with your friend that they appear ready to come down, esp. since they can be seen. Putting the trichomes under a scope is always good, but your plants are clearly far enough along for harvest under the circumstances.

Gmix

Gmix

I agree with your friend that they appear ready to come down, esp. since they can be seen. Putting the trichomes under a scope is always good, but your plants are clearly far enough along for harvest under the circumstances.
I was kinda trying to give you more info for next time.
Definitely agree with budbogart with taking them down now if they can be seen,

Trailertrish

Trailertrish

You really want a scoped shot of the trichome heads to tell 100%

some like 25% amber, some less the former is more common.

Your looking for cloudy trichs with roughly 25% amber
If the heads are not cloudy it needs more time.

You don’t want to harvest early as the weed will be racy & taste grassy, you also don’t want to go over as it really doesn’t taste nice & the thc will be less.

Either get a scope or use a app There are some good free ones
Once you get used to what your looking for it’s abc till then it’s a thing you gotta learn.

Drop some macro shots if you can 👍
My eyesight sucks 80% blind in right, left gets in injection each month for edema, shot only works for about 3 weeks, next shot in 7 days The only way i can see the trichs is with the camera on my ipad. Do you know of a camera app that would help?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

My eyesight sucks 80% blind in right, left gets in injection each month for edema, shot only works for about 3 weeks, next shot in 7 days The only way i can see the trichs is with the camera on my ipad. Do you know of a camera app that would help?
You should look into a clip on macro lens for your phone/ipad. Sorry to hear about your eyesight, thats shitty.

Gmix

Gmix

Sorry I wish I did as I’ve got bad eyesight myself & you know getting older your hands shake more. Sorry to hear you get eye infections that sucks.

Hope the grow tastes good 👍

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

I also have harvest pending on a few, including this weird “northern lights” from Robert Bergman hah ha ha 😁
This is the second time he’s sent weird seeds, never ever again….

44A27FF9 6CAD 4F3D A104 2ABB8A29BC5E
7BCD4219 D313 4DFB B217 A5D3E6B12E7C
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I also have harvest pending on a few, including this weird “northern lights” from Robert Bergman hah ha ha 😁
Looks just like the blueberry i grew 4 times from him.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This was an ILGM "Blueberry" also had a "gold leaf" that grew identical to this as well. I made 1 purchase with ilgm for 3 strains, total of 60 beans. I had probably 30 not germinate and when i contacted them, they sent me a 149 dollar coupon, i ordered a chemical mix pack, its LSD, Chemdog, and Green Crack. Im not very hyped to grow them out either as ILGM doesnt seem on top of their stuff.

IMG 1984
IMG 1983
Gmix

Gmix

Yeah seeds suck unless you made them on purpose.

I just thought i do have a app on my iPod very basic called Magnifier, my hands shake to much to get great photos from it but it’s fairly good & In steady hands would work well I guess.
Free but not advert heavy

I did order one of them macro clips on wasn’t much £2.75 we’ll see if it’s any good , am hoping

Latest posts

Top Bottom