My hash has turned black!

• Thread starter Bokaji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bokaji

Bokaji

Howdy!

I ran into a problem recently, I sourced what really seemed to be a good quality material: fresh B buds, local, and I even asked the grower if he used any synthetics at all, and he said he no and that he only used Grandevo and Regalia just after sulfur (which was sprayed six weeks before harvest), but they are biological.

The first hit To the stomach was that after washing it it only produced a 5% yield, but it was blonde and beautiful. My friend who is a professional hash maker, then pressed it at 180°, and it turned black.

The grower who I got it from confirmed again that there were no synthetic chemicals used, even though my hash makeR friend thought that maybe there would be PGR in the material. So I am at a loss of what could be happening.

Is there any way that any kind of nutrients would produce this affect?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The heat turned it black, enjoy it!
20190531 073609
20190601 203355

Edit: regarding your 5% return, from 1 oz of bud I usually get 5 to 7 grams of hashish, hope this guideline helps

Last edited:
Bokaji

Bokaji

The heat turned it black, enjoy it!
View attachment 1033978View attachment 1033979

Edit: regarding your 5% return, from 1 oz of bud I usually get 5 to 7 grams of hashish, hope this guideline helps

I hope so! But he did it on the very lowest setting, and this guy is a pro, and it doesn’t happen with other material when it’s pure, apparently. My only thought is it maybe it’s the sulfur.

Do you have experience pressing bubble?

Top Bottom