My hidden grow.......

• Thread starter marcfive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marcfive

marcfive

Thanks. Can't fit very much but it's nice and hidden. I'm not greedy. Just wana grow myself good smoke

marcfive

marcfive

Just put it on. Only 5 weeks left to go and then I'm gonna have a nice Lil smoke that will last me 3 months.

I'm growing royal cheese from queen seed bank. Allways get a kills yield from her. Hi level of thc and 8-9 weeks max.

I Don't grow to make money. I just enjoy the whole process, ie the feed, the pruning and harvest time.

I use Ata range and a few other product. On average I yield 3 dry oz off each plant. I veg for 5 weeks and flower for 9. I only grow strains that have a 10/10 customer rating.

Any question ease feel free to ask

Crops

Crops

Just put it on. Only 5 weeks left to go and then I'm gonna have a nice Lil smoke that will last me 3 months.

I'm growing royal cheese from queen seed bank. Allways get a kills yield from her. Hi level of thc and 8-9 weeks max.

I Don't grow to make money. I just enjoy the whole process, ie the feed, the pruning and harvest time.

I use Ata range and a few other product. On average I yield 3 dry oz off each plant. I veg for 5 weeks and flower for 9. I only grow strains that have a 10/10 customer rating.

Any question ease feel free to ask
Sorry to jump in on ya thread ..but I like the sound of 3oz dry ,loads of THC and just like growing it etc ..anyway is (queens seeds)On here the seed Store ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom